Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: If Bellew Lands That Left Hook, Usyk Will Be Out Cold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read the exactly same thing about Usyk's WSSB Finale.

Comment

Usyk won all 12 rounds vs. a better boxer in Murat Gassiev. He might not even get touched by Bellew lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
        LOL Sorry bruv, but things just don't work that way....so Bellew punches harder than Wlad because Bellew KOd Haye and Wlad didn't?

Wlad never landed a full potential right hand on Haye in that entire fight. Most of hte time Haye was moving with the punches taking the sting off them.

Any time someone makes these triangle theories they never make any sense. There are millions of cases where a lesser puncher KOd someone that a massive puncher couldn't.

Man I remember when Postol won against Lucas and all these morons started making him out to be some puncher where the man is damn near feather fisted.
        A tip is to look at haye's feet during the Wlad and Bellew fights. He was far more mobile in the Wlad fight. Bellew he widened his stance considerably and his feet were planted more - less movement, less ability to move and ride with punches, plus age-related less upper body movement and reflexes - all played a part.

Usyk got caught flush by Gassiev once and made adjustments so it didn't happen again. Main point being he could take it, but also knew how to avoid it thereafter. If Bellew catches him flush, he seems to have a beard and could likely see the fight out same as with Gassiev. If Bellew can catch him with the punch he doesn't see though, could be different, but what's the chance of Usyk not seeing it even if he does get out of position like with Gassiev that one time.

Lets not forget Bellew is down at 200 too, for the first time in a long time. Also that Usyk has a higher KO percentage than Bellew - its not like Bellew is the banger in there with the Adonis type one-hitter-quitter.

My guess is Bellew looks ok for a few rounds, maybe even has a moment or two, then Usyk adapts to his style while Bellew fades and it either gets stopped late with Bellew taking too much punishment else Usyk dominates down the stretch for a clear points win.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
          My point is in reply to the dude saying bellew cant ko usyk because huck and bredis couldnt.

Stop being so emotional you kkk trump supporting usyk worshupers
          I am Ukrainian and we don't support KKK nor Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
            A tip is to look at haye's feet during the Wlad and Bellew fights. He was far more mobile in the Wlad fight. Bellew he widened his stance considerably and his feet were planted more - less movement, less ability to move and ride with punches, plus age-related less upper body movement and reflexes - all played a part.

Usyk got caught flush by Gassiev once and made adjustments so it didn't happen again. Main point being he could take it, but also knew how to avoid it thereafter. If Bellew catches him flush, he seems to have a beard and could likely see the fight out same as with Gassiev. If Bellew can catch him with the punch he doesn't see though, could be different, but what's the chance of Usyk not seeing it even if he does get out of position like with Gassiev that one time.

Lets not forget Bellew is down at 200 too, for the first time in a long time. Also that Usyk has a higher KO percentage than Bellew - its not like Bellew is the banger in there with the Adonis type one-hitter-quitter.

My guess is Bellew looks ok for a few rounds, maybe even has a moment or two, then Usyk adapts to his style while Bellew fades and it either gets stopped late with Bellew taking too much punishment else Usyk dominates down the stretch for a clear points win.
            I go with Usyk by late stoppage. The reasons are Bellew hasn't fought at CW for 2,5 years and he lost 40 pounds in the camp for this fight. Bellew will be frustrated by mid rounds when he can't land an significant punch on Usyk and he will tire due to stamina issues after losing so much weight. Bellew´s only chance is to KO Usyk very early in Round 1-3 .

Comment

That isn't necessarily true the **** at all. Bellew isn't a hard puncher.

Comment

Did the doctors struck a nerve when they fixed this chumps' nose or what? Bellew won't and can't KO Usyk - he's going to get beat up pretty badly - mark my words!

Comment

Froch getting carried away here.

My prediction is Usyk wins every second of every round of the fight, and either stops Bellew late, or wins a wide points decision.

Comment

All I know is, I wrote Bellew off against Haye in the first bout...completely wrote him off...there was no convincing me that Bellew would win. Haye would KO Bellew, 100%.

Low and behold.
                    Anything is possible.

Comment

I'm with you, Bellew by hand of God shot.

(All common sense says Usyk wins on points)

Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
                      All I know is, I wrote Bellew off against Haye in the first bout...completely wrote him off...there was no convincing me that Bellew would win. Haye would KO Bellew, 100%.

Low and behold.
                      Anything is possible.

Comment

Working...
                      X