Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: If Bellew Lands That Left Hook, Usyk Will Be Out Cold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I reckon Uysk will totally outclass and brutalise Bellew for about 6-8 rounds before Dave Coldwell pulls him out so he can go home and feed his kids. Bellew has respectable but not huge power at this or any weight, knocking out the faded shadow of what used to be David Haye just there for the final payday was no great achievement. I doubt Uysk will get hit much anyway, but after dealing with real Heavyweights and Cruisers a tubby light heavy aint gonna trouble him.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
      I am not doubting Bellew has power.... but Sky seem to be pushing this narrative that Bellew is a one-punch KO artist with a deadly left hook.

Am I missing something here? how many times has Bellew KO'd or even KD'd someone with a left hook, leading to a TKO.
      Yeah

i don't know where this thing about him being a huge puncher comes from. He never used to be considered a big puncher. He flattened Makabu but he had been knocked out before and never fought anyone with a pulse anyway.

let's not forget he couldn't stop a one legged Haye really. The towel come in because he could no longer stand when he went through the ropes but he wasn't that hurt from punches.

He did it in the rematch, fair play, but Haye was just done.

Not discrediting Bellew's wins, he did well but he's not this monster puncher at all. He can crack if he gets you with the right shot but it's not the kind of power that they make it out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
        Haye took flush shots off klitschko and wasnt hurt yet bellew knocked him bandy with one left hook. Im pretty sure klitschko hits about 5x harder than guck brodis and gassilev

I aint saying it gon happen but bellew hits hard enough that he has some small chance of a ko. He also aint a total stiff robot like those guys hes a bit messier and more awkward.
        Haye said himself that he stood there and traded with Bellew because he didnt respect the power from the 1st fight. Wlad couldn’t hit Haye clean.

Comment

Originally posted by hogey View Post
          I reckon Uysk will totally outclass and brutalise Bellew for about 6-8 rounds before Dave Coldwell pulls him out so he can go home and feed his kids. Bellew has respectable but not huge power at this or any weight, knocking out the faded shadow of what used to be David Haye just there for the final payday was no great achievement. I doubt Uysk will get hit much anyway, but after dealing with real Heavyweights and Cruisers a tubby light heavy aint gonna trouble him.
          Lmao i’m rollin

Comment

They’re banking too much on this one shot, Briedis was hitting Usyk clean

Comment

Originally posted by hogey View Post
              Just like most I don't fancy Bellew's chances too much here, but one thing for sure is that Bellew won't quit. Usyk is not Wilder where you need to be legitimately concerned for your fighter's health.

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                Just like most I don't fancy Bellew's chances too much here, but one thing for sure is that Bellew won't quit. Usyk is not Wilder where you need to be legitimately concerned for your fighter's health.
                Thing is mate its the steady beatings from the hurtful but not massive puncher like Usyk that will damage your health, being blasted out by a huge puncher like Wilder with a few big shots is much better than taking hundreds of hard punches for round after round. I dont think Bellew will quit, i think his corner will end it for him though if Usyk doesnt do it for them. Bellew is game, but he is not as good or physically strong as Briedis or Gassiev so it will be a very hard night for him.

Comment

stupid fight. people just trying to sell it

Comment

Never underestimate the power of a little child

Comment

Oh please😂😂 Gassiev and Briedis are far bigger punchers than Bellew and neither of them badly hurt Usyk when they landed clean.
                      These Sky puppets are just pathetic🤣🤣

Comment

Working...
                      X