Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacman is a liar and a pathetic cheat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its strange how things have played out over the last couple of days. Pac really needs to get himself a new pr team. But the fight is off so thats the end of it really, some fights are too good to happen.

As for Mayweather, im not his biggest fan but at the end of the day it would have been him fighting pac not us.

Comment

Originally posted by Dentsun View Post
      WHAT OTHER SIDE IS THERE? ALL HE HAS TO DO IS TAKE 3 blood tests! THAT'S IT! HE's MAKING $20M for this fight! Don't try and BS anybody...the whole world knows this lawsuit is just a cover. Pac has been lying and cheating all along. He disgraced himself and the sport of boxing. HE should be banned.
      Clone or Alt?

Comment

The best they can come up with is that Mayweather Sr. is a crackhead....Floyd can never be wrong for requesting blood test in the PED era, Sorry Mayhaters.

Comment

What's funny in hearing people who really admired PACQUIAO then all of a sudden, from a word from Mayweather then came crashing down everything he stood for, everything he worked hard for, everything he has accomplished... just wow!

It's like marrying your woman of your dreams, great personality, great job, very loving, kind, funny and suddenly you disagreed over dinner and now you are divorcing her.

hahahahhaha

Pacquiao hasn't been proven anything yet. If anything, most of the people here are armchair boxers posting. (including me)

But come on people. Both of Mayweather and Pacquiao are great boxers but it comes down to ego.

Comment

I admire both boxers by their skills in terms of guts and courage...
            damn.... i think mayweather love his 0 loss more than being respected...

Comment

Originally posted by Dentsun View Post
              I used to have respect for Pacman. I supported him throughout his career, but this refusal to undergo testing is incredible. This guy is either a scumbag or a patsy. What world class athlete refuses to take a drug test in this day and age? It's obvious Pac is dirty. He's a cheat and a fraud. His whole career has been a total and complete sham. Floyd is RIGHT to ask for a blood test. This is America. The Mayweathers can say whatever they like. Pac on the other hand needs to put up or shut up. Get out of boxing you liar! You have done nothing but damage the image of boxing.

Sadly I agree. I used to think he was the most amazing fighter how he came along and beat Mexico's best fighters (besides Marquez). Now I'm not sure what to think about those wins. Was he on roids then? Is he on them now? To let a fight like this slip through because he refuses to take random testing, is unforgivable and he looks like he has something to hide at the same time. Until he mans up and fights Mayweather, he is a fraud in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by iDarren View Post
                Proof? Didn't think so...
                Thats what the test are for. for have proof and to ensure the fight is fair.
                Unless Pacquiao is afraid he'll have to stop juicing and then get knocked out.
                So thats why the test should be done not just for this fight, but always. We wouldn't want fighters to take them only when they have a big fight and cheat the rest of the way.
                Last edited by Floyd Joy; 12-31-2009, 01:07 PM.

Comment

I'm sick of it

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
                  What`s wrong with you?Don`t you know that the truth is like krytonite to a *******?What you want them to melt?You Psychopath!
                  **** this fight and Manny. America is ****ed right now because people are so damn blind they can't see the gun at the tip of their nose. It wouldn't matter if Pac beat his wife on national tv people will believe what they choose.

I used to have fun on boxingscene now it just puts me in a bad mood. I don't care about this **** anymore !!!

Let them have their fun. I can't engage in an intelligent debate with these people. I'm don't like the idea of race wars but and that's all this is,the Pinoy (*******s) have totally destroyed this forum and their complete disregard for common logic is nothing less than racist.

P.S
                  I didn't know RJJ tested positive..... that ****s me up...speechless....that's my favorite dude...smh

I didn't take the Pac allegations serious until Pac/Arums responses.

Comment

LOL@ the low IQ posters.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                      Sadly I agree. I used to think he was the most amazing fighter how he came along and beat Mexico's best fighters (besides Marquez). Now I'm not sure what to think about those wins. Was he on roids then? Is he on them now? To let a fight like this slip through because he refuses to take random testing, is unforgivable and he looks like he has something to hide at the same time. Until he mans up and fights Mayweather, he is a fraud in my book.
                      It DOES cast a doubt on ALL his major victories. Was he on steroids back then too? One could say that Marquez, Morales, Barrera, DLH and all would have KO'd pacman if it wasn't for the fact he was juicing. It would explain a lot and people don't want to accept it yet, because of his reputation as this humble, easygoing family man. I've been to the philippines. People over there can be as unscrupulous and criminal, theiving and violent as anywhere else in the world,so it wouldn't surprise me at all if Pacman was on steroids. But I pity them filipinos having to see their idols reputation be destroyed like this. Notice how quiet Freddy Roach has been about this? Wonder why?

Comment

Working...
                      X