No announcement yet.

Pacman is a liar and a pathetic cheat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amadla Ngawethu View Post
    You are right,the man is a scumbag pretending to be humble and a good person.He thinks he's a god,what a piece of trash he is.
    Bottom line is he's a cheat
    Stop talkin **** man. What do you know of his true nature? Are you a close friend or associate?

Nah, didn't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Dentsun View Post
      so let pac prove it then! Prove the crackhead sr wrong. Who cares what some old crackhead thinks anyway? Take the tests, and make the fight and earn tens of millions of dollars. Simple as that. No...he won't do it. Know why? He's guilty!
      Hey listen very carefully moron... please take this message deeply in your mind@SS

Why does pac have to follow orders from mayweather???? THey are just the same boxers for crying out loud! If it was a demand coming NSAC then I''m pretty sure that pac will obliged to get a blood test.

It was mayweather (Sr.) all along who just asked this ****!!!!

Comment

if pacman is all natural all he has to do is take 3 blood tests and prove it! He's trying to cover up. Why refuse to show the world that you are clean? Now everybody knows pacman is the sporting worlds biggest fraud. Nobody is angry at mayweather. That is complete bs and nothing more than a cover to hide the fact that pac man has already been exposed and disgraced. People respect the fact that mayweather's family is looking out for him. Besides fighters talk sh8t about each other all the time and no problem about getting sued and all that. It's part of the build up. But if a fighter is being offered tens of millions of dollars for a fight and all he has to do is give a little bit of blood three times and that fighter refuses, it's because that fighter is guilty!! The media won't tell you this but the fact is it is clear to most people that pac is as guilty as sin. He's a lying disgrace to boxing for refusing something as simple as a blood test.
        It's quite apparent that you're just another one of these kids on the internet trying to get a "rise" out of Pacquiao fans. Hahaha... I can see clearly that you are using speculation as a basis for your argument which is weak at best. It's okay, you're allowed to go on a rant all you like here. Good luck. Hahaha...

Comment

Originally posted by blacksocks View Post
          Actually Pacquiao did agree to take 3 blood tests. Two before and one after the fight. Aren't you reading the news?
          DON'T PLAY DUMB! You should KNOW that timing is everything with these tests. Taking a blood test 24 days or a month before the fight is a complete sham...he needs to take the tests at the same schedule provided by the USADA. This is how athletes are tested. Mayweather is willing to be tested too so what's the problem? Pac has lost all credibility and respect in boxing. His reputation is **** after this. THis reminds me of tito trinidad who used illlegal handwraps and was exposed by Bernard hopkins. Before the hopkins fight tito was a frighteningly powerful puncher. When hopkins discovered the handwraps and made tito change them it turned tito into an ordinary puncher and hopkins easily KO'd him with ease. Then it took tito hundreds of punches to KO mayorga when before he was knocking guys out with two or three good punches. But the thing with tito is that when he was exposed, the boxig media was very quiet about it just as they are quiet about pacman now. The shame and embarrassment are too much for the sport to bear.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
            It's quite apparent that you're just another one of these kids on the internet trying to get a "rise" out of Pacquiao fans. Hahaha... I can see clearly that you are using speculation as a basis for your argument which is weak at best. It's okay, you're allowed to go on a rant all you like here. Good luck. Hahaha...
            LOL...this is so stupid. Pacman refuses to take a drug test and I'M trying to get a rise out of filipino fans? If it was mayweather who said "no, I won't take a drug test" people like you would have been dragging his name through the mud.

Comment

I used to have respect for Pacman. I supported him throughout his career, but this refusal to undergo testing is incredible. This guy is either a scumbag or a patsy. What world class athlete refuses to take a drug test in this day and age? It's obvious Pac is dirty. He's a cheat and a fraud. His whole career has been a total and complete sham. Floyd is RIGHT to ask for a blood test. This is America. The Mayweathers can say whatever they like. Pac on the other hand needs to put up or shut up. Get out of boxing you liar! You have done nothing but damage the image of boxing.
              What`s wrong with you?Don`t you know that the truth is like krytonite to a *******?What you want them to melt?You Psychopath!

Comment

WHAT OTHER SIDE IS THERE? ALL HE HAS TO DO IS TAKE 3 blood tests! THAT'S IT! HE's MAKING $20M for this fight! Don't try and BS anybody...the whole world knows this lawsuit is just a cover. Pac has been lying and cheating all along. He disgraced himself and the sport of boxing. HE should be banned.
                Fu'king MORON.

Hey kiddo, tell Mayweather Pacquiao is willing to submit to those 3 blood tests.

Comment

It's too reckless to say he is a cheat when there is no evidence. However, he looks suspicious.

Comment

Originally posted by hammertorch View Post
                    Hey listen very carefully moron... please take this message deeply in your mind@SS

Why does pac have to follow orders from mayweather???? THey are just the same boxers for crying out loud! If it was a demand coming NSAC then I''m pretty sure that pac will obliged to get a blood test.

It was mayweather (Sr.) all along who just asked this ****!!!!
                    Hey, dumbass, nobody is GIVING ORDERS. Mayweather is asking that pac undergo a drug test... It's within his right as a fighter to ask that of his opponent. If you were fighting a guy who was on steroids you would want to know that he was clean when you got in the ring with him. That's just a natural, normal thing for any athlete to do to make sure his opponent didn't have an unfair advantage.

Comment

LOL...this is so stupid. Pacman refuses to take a drug test and I'M trying to get a rise out of filipino fans? If it was mayweather who said "no, I won't take a drug test" people like you would have been dragging his name through the mud.
                      Your argument is pointless. Using speculation to make a case is futile. Sorry, but posts like yours are redundant and frankly don't even merit a response. Good luck in your speculation. Hahaha... Bye

Comment

Working...
                      X