No announcement yet.

Pacman is a liar and a pathetic cheat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dentsun View Post
    I used to have respect for Pacman. I supported him throughout his career, but this refusal to undergo testing is incredible. This guy is either a scumbag or a patsy. What world class athlete refuses to take a drug test in this day and age? It's obvious Pac is dirty. He's a cheat and a fraud. His whole career has been a total and complete sham. Floyd is RIGHT to ask for a blood test. This is America. The Mayweathers can say whatever they like. Pac on the other hand needs to put up or shut up. Get out of boxing you liar! You have done nothing but damage the image of boxing.
    What a dip****!!

Comment

give this kid a hug

Comment

I used to have respect for Pacman. I supported him throughout his career, but this refusal to undergo testing is incredible. This guy is either a scumbag or a patsy. What world class athlete refuses to take a drug test in this day and age? It's obvious Pac is dirty. He's a cheat and a fraud. His whole career has been a total and complete sham. Floyd is RIGHT to ask for a blood test. This is America. The Mayweathers can say whatever they like. Pac on the other hand needs to put up or shut up. Get out of boxing you liar! You have done nothing but damage the image of boxing.
        Originally Posted by Lady Fan
        I am highly critical at the Mayweather clan's success at stirring up speculation in a desperate attempt to discredit a World Renowned Champion of Boxing. They have slapped the faces of Boxing Fans everywhere with their antics and outrageous behavior. The theatrical "Circus" of scandalous accusations they have perpetrated against the "Greatest Fighter" of this generation has stirred outrage in the Boxing World. Not only will we refuse to patronize any of his future fights, it's my opinion that the vast majority of boxing fans will see Mayweather's flagrant disregard for honor and respect in this sport a scourge on boxing and will stop their patronage to all his future fights as well.

It is my hope that boxing fans everywhere will draw to the same conclusion that the Mayweather's are bad for boxing and their callous actions should not be dignified in any way.
        This will definitely send a clear message to Pretty Boy's group that "enough is enough. Your crap will no longer be tolerated."

The Pacman is all natural. The "Smear Campaign" instigated by Mayweather Senior is now seen as an underhanded tactic to discredit Manny's Legacy as the "Greatest Fighter" of this generation.

Due to Pacquiao's successful rise to fame and glory and the virtual lack of positive publicity of his son Floyd Jr., Senior's plan to "Take Down" the Pacman was concocted in order to cause speculation to his legitimacy as a clean and respectable Champion of this sport. Pacquiao's garnering of accolade after accolade further fueled Senior's anger and jealousy.

Boxing fans everywhere are angered with the Mayweather's deceptive accusations brought forth without any evidence whatsoever. It is very sad to know that people of low character lurk in the shadows of Professional Boxing. These type of people are a total scourge on this sport. JAT

Comment

Originally posted by Warbeast View Post
          what the ****!? idiot thread.

someone who only sees one side of the coin.
          WHAT OTHER SIDE IS THERE? ALL HE HAS TO DO IS TAKE 3 blood tests! THAT'S IT! HE's MAKING $20M for this fight! Don't try and BS anybody...the whole world knows this lawsuit is just a cover. Pac has been lying and cheating all along. He disgraced himself and the sport of boxing. HE should be banned.

Comment

ANother Stupid moron who believe on what the Crackhead SR. is saying....
            believing without a proof is a pathetic loser!

Comment

Originally posted by lady fan View Post
              originally posted by lady fan i am highly critical at the mayweather clan's success at stirring up speculation in a desperate attempt to discredit a world renowned champion of boxing. They have slapped the faces of boxing fans everywhere with their antics and outrageous behavior. The theatrical "circus" of scandalous accusations they have perpetrated against the "greatest fighter" of this generation has stirred outrage in the boxing world. Not only will we refuse to patronize any of his future fights, it's my opinion that the vast majority of boxing fans will see mayweather's flagrant disregard for honor and respect in this sport a scourge on boxing and will stop their patronage to all his future fights as well.

it is my hope that boxing fans everywhere will draw to the same conclusion that the mayweather's are bad for boxing and their callous actions should not be dignified in any way.
              this will definitely send a clear message to pretty boy's group that "enough is enough. Your crap will no longer be tolerated."

the pacman is all natural. The "smear campaign" instigated by mayweather senior is now seen as an underhanded tactic to discredit manny's legacy as the "greatest fighter" of this generation.

Due to pacquiao's successful rise to fame and glory and the virtual lack of positive publicity of his son floyd jr., senior's plan to "take down" the pacman was concocted in order to cause speculation to his legitimacy as a clean and respectable champion of this sport. Pacquiao's garnering of accolade after accolade further fueled senior's anger and jealousy.

Boxing fans everywhere are angered with the mayweather's deceptive accusations brought forth without any evidence whatsoever. It is very sad to know that people of low character lurk in the shadows of professional boxing. These type of people are a total scourge on this sport. Jat
              if pacman is all natural all he has to do is take 3 blood tests and prove it! He's trying to cover up. Why refuse to show the world that you are clean? Now everybody knows pacman is the sporting worlds biggest fraud. Nobody is angry at mayweather. That is complete bs and nothing more than a cover to hide the fact that pac man has already been exposed and disgraced. People respect the fact that mayweather's family is looking out for him. Besides fighters talk sh8t about each other all the time and no problem about getting sued and all that. It's part of the build up. But if a fighter is being offered tens of millions of dollars for a fight and all he has to do is give a little bit of blood three times and that fighter refuses, it's because that fighter is guilty!! The media won't tell you this but the fact is it is clear to most people that pac is as guilty as sin. He's a lying disgrace to boxing for refusing something as simple as a blood test.

Comment

Originally posted by hammertorch View Post
                another stupid moron who believe on what the crackhead sr. Is saying....
                Believing without a proof is a pathetic loser!
                so let pac prove it then! Prove the crackhead sr wrong. Who cares what some old crackhead thinks anyway? Take the tests, and make the fight and earn tens of millions of dollars. Simple as that. No...he won't do it. Know why? He's guilty!

Comment

You are right,the man is a scumbag pretending to be humble and a good person.He thinks he's a god,what a piece of trash he is.
                  Bottom line is he's a cheat

Comment

Obvious an alt.Red k given

Comment

WHAT OTHER SIDE IS THERE? ALL HE HAS TO DO IS TAKE 3 blood tests! THAT'S IT! HE's MAKING $20M for this fight! Don't try and BS anybody...the whole world knows this lawsuit is just a cover. Pac has been lying and cheating all along. He disgraced himself and the sport of boxing. HE should be banned.
                      Actually Pacquiao did agree to take 3 blood tests. Two before and one after the fight. Aren't you reading the news?

Comment

Working...
                      X