Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would a 25 y/o Inoue lose to a 34 y/o Orlando Salido?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
    In his 2nd fight, at a higher weight

Yes

That's the best excuse you guys had?

Inoue is no gold medalist olympian who has an amateur record of 396-1

...but he still gets the job done

Give Inoue that level of amateur experience and have Salido be his first victim in pro

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Inoue beats the dogsht out of Salido. Maybe salido will do another beer run lol
      too big. Everyone on this site should know the meaning of the term "weight class"

Comment

Homosexualchenko is a Euro bum chump! Salidoe beat his ass eeeerrrrryy round!!!

Comment

Loma got smacked around like a girl, he barely landed a punch! Inoue lights Lomachickenasseurobum up like a Christmas Tree!!!

Comment

at the Mass Shooter Nascar Cucks mad cuz their hero is a fraud!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 187 Proof View Post
              Yet he beat Lomachenko, . Lomaputa P4P #1 doe, .
              Perfect post Loma puta.... even my jhonny is laughing

Thanks ! My wife and 3 chihuahuazz tell my Sephardi azz Jew to be great.. better kibbles & bits...
              Last edited by Zaroku; 10-08-2018, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                at the Mass Shooter Nascar Cucks mad cuz their hero is a fraud!!!!
                If I’m not mistaken... nascar is a bootleggers fools game....? It’s a question seeking an answer... you know I’m stuuupid..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  If I’m not mistaken... nascar is a bootleggers fools game....? It’s a question seeking an answer... you know I’m stuuupid..
                  Welcome back, lad. Say what's up to Jhonny for me.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                    That's the best excuse you guys had?

Inoue is no gold medalist olympian who has an amateur record of 396-1

...but he still gets the job done

Give Inoue that level of amateur experience and have Salido be his first victim in pro
                    Lol Salidoe is way too big for Inoue period...nevermind in his 2nd pro fight. Amateur experience doesn't mean **** if you're not adjusted to the pro's yet. Just look at what happened this Weekend with America's best Heavyweight amateur, Nkosi Solomon, he got his ass beat by a journeyman with a record of 2-1. Loma would KO Salidoe in 5 now, he is way better than he was before. And also Salidoe cheated coming in massively overweight and throwing illegal punches all fight. Talk to me When Inoue beats Walters, Russel Jr , Rigondeaux and Linares.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                      Lol Salidoe is way too big for Inoue period...nevermind in his 2nd pro fight. Amateur experience doesn't mean **** if you're not adjusted to the pro's yet. Just look at what happened this Weekend with America's best Heavyweight amateur, Nkosi Solomon, he got his ass beat by a journeyman with a record of 2-1. Loma would KO Salidoe in 5 now, he is way better than he was before. And also Salidoe cheated coming in massively overweight and throwing illegal punches all fight. Talk to me When Inoue beats Walters, Russel Jr , Rigondeaux and Linares.
                      You're better off responding sarcastically like I do.

Comment

Working...
                      X