Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would a 25 y/o Inoue lose to a 34 y/o Orlando Salido?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would a 25 y/o Inoue lose to a 34 y/o Orlando Salido?

Vote & discuss.

Thanks.
    Yes
    59.26%
    No
    40.74%

I know a 34 year old solido would take a beating like no tommorow and if we had the same judges inoue would be a loser.

Comment

The fact you think there is any difference in a 25 yr old athlete and a 34 year old one is telling. You're obviously under 24 or not an athlete.

Just lol at NSB these days.

Comment

I voted yes he would lose if it was his 2nd pro fight and Salido came in way overweight and fought dirty as hell and got away with it just like he did against Loma. That's what this is about isn't it? An attempt to discredit Loma. Why else would you ask how a young rising bantamweight star would do against a retired older boxer who was never really that good but just a game tough fighter?

Comment

Siri might be too big, no?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            I voted yes he would lose if it was his 2nd pro fight and Salido came in way overweight and fought dirty as hell and got away with it just like he did against Loma. That's what this is about isn't it? An attempt to discredit Loma. Why else would you ask how a young rising bantamweight star would do against a retired older boxer who was never really that good but just a game tough fighter?
            If you're 26 and fighting for a world title in only your second pro fight that means you're far more advanced than other fighters who are still fighting bums in their 2nd pro fight. That excuse needs to die. And he had a couple fights in that other league that doesn't count towards your professional record. So let's not act like this guy was Shskur Stevenson fighting in his second pro fight

Comment

Anyone remember when Guerrero had a robbery win against Salido back in the day? That same Guerrero ended up with a money fight against Floyd, lol.

Comment

But, anywho... I'm gonna say yeah. Solido is just way to big.

Comment

Inoue beats the dogsht out of Salido. Maybe salido will do another beer run lol

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Yet he beat Lomachenko, . Lomaputa P4P #1 doe, .

Comment

Working...
                    X