Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would a 25 y/o Inoue lose to a 34 y/o Orlando Salido?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No matter how advanced you are as an amateur, there are things you will not be prepared for while facing a Wiley pro over 12 rounds.

#1 pacing over a 12 round distance.
    #2 rough housing
    #3 pro experience.

Loma learned on the job. That tough but close loss made him become a seasoned pro.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Inoue beats the dogsht out of Salido. Maybe salido will do another beer run lol
      And KO him if they were the same weight.

Comment

Lol. 30 lbs weight advantage. He puts inoue in a coma.

Comment

inoue spars servania (whos a pretty big fw livin in japan), from time to time,
          and has absolutely no problems with his size
          servania is the filipino who put on a slugfest with valdez
          i think both servania and valdez both put a beating on salido

Comment

You guys have found your new target then

Comment

If it's against Salido at only Inoue's second professional fight then Inoue is getting that ass beat. You don't beat an OG like Salido in your second professional fight

Comment

LOL Inoue will succeed where Loma failed

#SalidoWillHauntLoma4Life

Comment

In his 2nd fight, at a higher weight

Yes

Comment

It's easy to talk since Loma and Inoue are separated by a few weight classes. I get the feeling people wouldn't be so confident if Loma and Inoue were around the same weight class.
                    Loma and Inoue are separated by a few weight classes, but they enter the ring at similar weights. Inoue was 131 for McDonnell, while Loma usually enters at 136-138.
                    I just find that funny because I have heard people say Loma is a weight bully, but what would that make Inoue?

Inoue hasn't fought anyone as accomplished as Salido in his 17 fights, let alone in his second fight. Or you tell me which of Inoue's opponents is a five-time World Champion in two divisions?
                    People like to make fun of Salido, mostly to give Loma crap, but the guy accomplished quite a bit. More than any of Inoue's opponent's so far. Inoue's best win is what? Taguchi? Taguchi's best win is Milan Melindo. Others may say it's McDonnell. Three of McDonnell's wins are controversial and even those "wins" didn't come against great opposition.

I actually like Inoue. I think he has a bright future and will make history in boxing. You'll see what I mean.
                    I think some people are just using Inoue to try to bring some fighters down, but I get the feeling that once Inoue becomes a threat to some of their favorite fighter's records, for example, they will start to criticize him. Just a feeling.

Comment

Inuoe looks significantly worse when pushed back. Salido would outweigh him by quite a margin, and he was a skilled pressure fighter.

Could easily see Salido beating Inuoe tbh

Comment

Working...
                      X