Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Wilder have beaten Povetkin, Takam, Parker, Whyte or Breazeale?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    Parker and Whyte are NOT on the level of Ortiz. Neither has the same power or skill. Povetkin does.
    whats ortiz done thats so great, whyte actually has a better resume than ortiz

Comment

You didn't embarrass yourself enough in your other thread, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
        My thing is, why does Wilder get a pass for not fighting ANY of these guys. Not one. But he glady fought Arreola, Washington, Szpilka and the other bums. Also, if Wikipedia and the Ring magazine both say that Fury is not the "lineal champion", then why do you guys keep saying he is?
        If Vitali and Lennox Lewis had gone ahead with that fight they were talking about a while back I suppose that would have been for the Lineal title.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          whats ortiz done thats so great, whyte actually has a better resume than ortiz
          What has Whyte done? Whyte didn't want to fight Ortiz for a reason lol. Don't pretends that Whyte has a great resume either. I can see with my eyes that he is not as skilled as Ortiz. I don't need to look at their resumes.

Comment

In short yes... Wilder maybe “wild” and have 2 left feet but he’s not stupid,has a pretty good jab and great speed ,has the hardest punch and best engine in the division. What he lacks in skills he more then makes up for with god given abilities.

Comment

Wilder would ko all of them bums.

Comment

AJ has two old White guys on his resume; Klitschko 41 and Povetkin 39.

Comment

Pedvetkin was a 5000 year old mummy, past his prime, off his juice and already defeated.

Takam? LMAO

Parker himself would tell u Wilder knocks him out.

Dillian Shyte ducked Ortiz, his direct path to Wilder. hes a sucka.

Dominica Brazzers ? LMAO.

Wilder goes 4-0, 4 KO's.

Comment

Wilder would rather fight unranked fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      AJ has two old White guys on his resume; Klitschko 41 and Povetkin 39.
                      Im 40 and white. Can I get an AJ fight?

I'll knock his big ass out

Comment

Working...
                      X