Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dirk getting owned by Tom Loeffler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Twitter beef is really starting to heat up.

Comment

Originally posted by craigus1990 View Post
      Yes. Do you?
      Kell Brook has won one title at welterweight. He has beaten one top 5 opponent in his career, and that was two years ago.
      He has been wobbled a few times in his career by people that are not even punchers in their divisions, let alone GGG.
      Have you gone mental?
      This is a BS fight, stop trying to justify it and stop eating the turds that you're being fed, and when idiots like you stop paying for these bad fights, maybe some real ones will get made once the free ride that people like you, keep giving to these ****ers drys up.
      There is a difference between being a fan of something and wanting to see the best of that sport, or that athlete... and then there is being a fanboy and just licking up whatever excrement they squeeze out for you.... and apparently you're the later....
      It isn't too late, wake up your mind... free yourself while you still can.
      Translation: Yeah, I know who Kell Brook is. He's that useless little midget from England I've been reading about in all the GGG hate threads.. You should stop reading troll posts and watch some of Kell Brook's fights.

I've been following his career for years, and I predicted he would be a world champion before he even won a British title. I don't think he will beat Golovkin, but I think he will put up a better fight than Eubank Jnr would have done.

And as none of the top MW's want to fight Golovkin, and Brook does, that makes him the best opponent available. So get off your high horse and go lecture somebody else, fool.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
        This Twitter beef is really starting to heat up.
        Lol. Nobody is better at annoying people than Dirk Diggler!

Comment

Well for a start, I am brit, secondly I have followed his career for a long time too, thirdly I rate him... but what has that got to do with anything... I have given facts about his achievements so far in his career and you have come back with empty drivel. Awaken your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            Lol. Nobody is better at annoying people than Dirk Diggler!
            It's hilarious and only getting better.

Comment

Comment

Funny response from Tom but pretty sure he is giving away the fact that he hadn't asked for DeGale.

Man couldn't we have gotten Khurtsidze or something at least... this Brook fight blows.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  Daft fuk don't learn does he

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    Is this guy still banned from here?
                    banishment never stopped dirk from coming back to bscene. he literally couldn't keep himself away for a long period of time.

dirk left bscene because he was called out by a poster who was basically his neighbor, and invited to meet him at a neutral location or even a boxing gym, for a straightener.

Comment

• and $20 US says dirk has been awake for 36 hours, is high on coke, and jacked off furiously throughout the conversation.

Comment

Working...
                      X