Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather is Miguel Vazquez role model!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
    one of the reasons Vasquez didn't fight Broner was because of his lowball offer nobody was going to make any money in Vasquez team .
    Im sure they made much more money sitting for 14 months rather than fight broner

Comment

of course he would when you offer peanuts that is one of many ways some fighter duck others THEY LOW BALL THEM TO THE POINT NOBODY IN THERE TEAM MAKES ANY MONEY
      he didnt low ball him at all as far as i know, what are you basing that on? are you just assuming it because you dislike broner and want him to have low balled vasquez?

because you have to keep in mind how little vasquez brings to the table. vasquez has no name and a very limited fan base, broner would carry the event and he should be paid accordingly. the money you bring to the table is the money you take from the table.

sure vasquez wouldnt earn as much as broner but it would be an opportunity to take his career to a whole new level and make a name for himself. vasquez wont earn a lot with anyone until he does. obviously theres a risk he losses badly and gains very little if anything all in all, but almost every fighter with vasquez' style have to take that risk at some point if they want to become stars.
      Last edited by #1Assassin; 02-22-2014, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Seeing a lot I'd say majority was picking Shafikov I hope Vasquez gets some well deserved credit.

He has no real pop, hes not pretty too watch but the guy is one of the finest pure boxers in the sport today. I believe he is Cuban schooled and it shows.
        Very intelligent fighter with a very high ring I.Q

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Seeing a lot I'd say majority was picking Shafikov I hope Vasquez gets some well deserved credit.

He has no real pop, hes not pretty too watch but the guy is one of the finest pure boxers in the sport today. I believe he is Cuban schooled and it shows.
          Very intelligent fighter with a very high ring I.Q
          He trained at the Vlad school of boxing for this fight

Comment

Vazquez with the tackles

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
              he didnt low ball him at all as far as i know, what are you basing that on? are you just assuming it because you dislike broner and want him to have low balled vasquez?

because you have to keep in mind how little vasquez brings to the table. vasquez has no name and a very limited fan base, broner would carry the event and he should be paid accordingly. the money you bring to the table is the money you take from the table.

sure vasquez wouldnt earn as much as broner but it would be an opportunity to take his career to a whole new level and make a name for himself. vasquez wont earn a lot with anyone until he does. obviously theres a risk he losses badly and gains very little if anything all in all, but almost every fighter with vasquez' style have to take that risk at some point if they want to become stars.
              Broner did lowball Vasquez he said this in a interview to the point his promoter was not going to get anything it was a deliberate lowball offer to kill the fight. just because Vasquez was not the A side does not mean he has to fight for a dollar while Broner fights for 1 million .His offer was not within reason .Instead Broner fought bums to save his O as that dumb ass calls it
              Last edited by solo20; 02-22-2014, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Broner did lowball Vasquez he said this in a interview to the point his promoter was not going to get anything it was a deliberate lowball offer to kill the fight. just because Vasquez was not the A side does not mean he has to fight for a dollar while Broner fights for 1 million .His offer was not within reason .Instead Broner fought bums to save his O as that dumb ass calls it
                I understand what your trying to say but how much did Vasquez get paid before and after? If it's less, then he wasn't lowballed, he just overestimated his worth. I like Vazquez, but he's more Hopkins/Vlad than Floyd/Rigo.
                Out of all the boxer or spoilers as the haters would say (Floyd, Rigo, Moreno, MGarcia, TCrawford, Abril, Vazquez, Marquez, Molina, Lara, Ward, Hopkins, Dirrell, Klit bros.) The only one I truly dislike is Molina. As long as they're not holding constantly I don't complain.

Comment

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! Miguel Vazquez's role model is Floyd Mayweather!!!!!

yaaayyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

Working...
                  X