Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this enough evidence that Loma doesnt want Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loma is a pusszy?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Loma tops out at 135 in my opinion. Many fighters are draining themselves 20, 30 or more pounds to make weight now. He likely walks around very close to his fighting weight. A jump to 140 or better would put him at a distinct disadvantage against naturally larger opponents.

I don't see Manny draining down to make 135, not for anyone.
      i understand that. i was just pointing out him contradicting himself. says he doesnt want to fight manny because he's old but the moment they mention pac can make 135, all of a sudden, it'll be a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
        i understand that. i was just pointing out him contradicting himself. says he doesnt want to fight manny because he's old but the moment they mention pac can make 135, all of a sudden, it'll be a great fight.
        Well, maybe he is basing it on Pac's last performance against Thurman? Or did he say that prior to the Thurman fight?

I think Loma is frustrated that he can't get the big money fights when guys like Mikey abandon the division to avoid him and Tank uses his name to hype his own career but will not fight him either. There aren't any PPV worthy opponents for him from 130 - 140.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          Well, maybe he is basing it on Pac's last performance against Thurman? Or did he say that prior to the Thurman fight?

I think Loma is frustrated that he can't get the big money fights when guys like Mikey abandon the division to avoid him and Tank uses his name to hype his own career but will not fight him either. There aren't any PPV worthy opponents for him from 130 - 140.
          im just saying, keep it 100. if pac is too big then just say exactly that, aint no shame in it, their in a different weight class. dont dance around the question.

Comment

Originally posted by CauliflowerEars View Post
            Man, don't be swayed by a propaganda video aimed to create some drama or controversy that is non-existent. This is not a story nor reflects what's happening in the fall of 2019.
            That video pieces together footage taken out of context over the course of Loma's whole career. Some of that footage is over 6 years old, if I'm not mistaken.

Point is it's a non-story and just someone pushing an agenda looking for views on a YouTube channel. There has been no question for years what route Loma is pursuing. He's concerned with becoming undisputed, and that's it. Anything else is just Fandom hoping to sow discord or cause controversy. It's not Loma, it's the Fandom talking.
            ****, I appreciate it!

I don't hardly follow the little guys too closely so, honestly, I dunno much of ****. If Loma's trying to gather the belts that's all I need to know. Let's go champ Nomaschenko

Comment

so he's contradicting himself then. when asked to fight manny at a higher weight, he says that he doesnt want to be the guy to make a name fighting old legend and that manny's career is over. then when mention about a fight with manny at 135, now it's possible and it'll be a pleasure for him to fight a legend...
              Hes not contradicting himself at all. You're only hearing what you want to.

He knows just like anyone with a brain knows that his ceiling is 135 and that weight classes matter.

If Pac could make 135 then maybe the fight could be made. But can Pac make 135? I highly doubt it. But what kind of credit does Lomachenko get for beating up an OLD and DRAINED Pac? NONE

How much credit did Lomachenko get for beat p4p top 10 37 year old Rigo back in 2017?

Lomachenko offered the fight to Rigo at 126 but Rigo turned it down. Then him and his fans campaign and call Lomachenko out who is at 130. Dude according to his fans was supposed to have defense on the level of Mayweather and left hands that broke jaws. What happened?

Lomachenko said himself before the fight that was a fight for the fans and that this fight didnt mean much because it's not Rigos weight category.

Is 135 or even 140 Pacs weight category? No. So how did he contradict himself?

That sir is called consistency. Lomachenko also hasnt fought at catchweight because he doesnt believe in catch weights.

How does a this fight benefit Lomachenko in any sense? It doesn't. How does this fight benefit Pac? It doesn't.

Lomachenko has better available fights and so does Pac so it doesnt make any sense for these two guys to fight each other.

I like Lomachenko because hes different than these scrub ass boxers nowadays who are only willing to fight cans and never willing to step up. Only wanting to fight someone if they are vulnerable. Only wanting a fight if they have every conceivable advantage.

And before you complain about "stepping up" feel free to drop names of people 126-135 who want Lomachenko and who Lomachenko hasnt fought. And when I say want, I mean want. Not just dropping his name to gain relevance. Name some guys who want Lomachenko.

Who is there left? Haney? That's about it and that guy is unproven and still a prospect.

Maybe inoue in a couple years but I doubt that fight happens too. It woube a good fight but just like Loma and Pac those two will probably be in the same boat.

Comment

Originally posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
                Hes not contradicting himself at all. You're only hearing what you want to.

He knows just like anyone with a brain knows that his ceiling is 135 and that weight classes matter.

If Pac could make 135 then maybe the fight could be made. But can Pac make 135? I highly doubt it. But what kind of credit does Lomachenko get for beating up an OLD and DRAINED Pac? NONE

How much credit did Lomachenko get for beat p4p top 10 37 year old Rigo back in 2017?

Lomachenko offered the fight to Rigo at 126 but Rigo turned it down. Then him and his fans campaign and call Lomachenko out who is at 130. Dude according to his fans was supposed to have defense on the level of Mayweather and left hands that broke jaws. What happened?

Lomachenko said himself before the fight that was a fight for the fans and that this fight didnt mean much because it's not Rigos weight category.

Is 135 or even 140 Pacs weight category? No. So how did he contradict himself?

That sir is called consistency. Lomachenko also hasnt fought at catchweight because he doesnt believe in catch weights.

How does a this fight benefit Lomachenko in any sense? It doesn't. How does this fight benefit Pac? It doesn't.

Lomachenko has better available fights and so does Pac so it doesnt make any sense for these two guys to fight each other.

I like Lomachenko because hes different than these scrub ass boxers nowadays who are only willing to fight cans and never willing to step up. Only wanting to fight someone if they are vulnerable. Only wanting a fight if they have every conceivable advantage.

And before you complain about "stepping up" feel free to drop names of people 126-135 who want Lomachenko and who Lomachenko hasnt fought. And when I say want, I mean want. Not just dropping his name to gain relevance. Name some guys who want Lomachenko.

Who is there left? Haney? That's about it and that guy is unproven and still a prospect.

Maybe inoue in a couple years but I doubt that fight happens too. It woube a good fight but just like Loma and Pac those two will probably be in the same boat.
                did not read all of that! maybe you need to go look up the word "contradicting" ..

1. i dont want to be the guy to make a name beating old legend.

interviewer mention to loma that manny says he can still make 135lbs.

2. that's a great fight and very possible. it would be a pleasure to fight a legend.

Comment

did not read all of that! maybe you need to go look up the word "contradicting" ..

1. i dont want to be the guy to make a name beating old legend.

interviewer mention to loma that manny says he can still make 135lbs.

2. that's a great fight and very possible. it would be a pleasure to fight a legend.
                  What a crock of ****.

What world do you live in dude? You're so intelligent that you doubt my understanding of the word contradiction but think it's okay to reply to someone whom you didnt even read their response? F.ucking hilarious.

The guy that cant even f.ucking read tells me to look up a word. Too funny.

Maybe if you read what I wrote instead of playing to some stupid ass agenda in your head maybe youd understand. But nah. Go waste someone else's time with your ****.

Comment

Originally posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
                    What a crock of ****.

What world do you live in dude? You're so intelligent that you doubt my understanding of the word contradiction but think it's okay to reply to someone whom you didnt even read their response? F.ucking hilarious.

The guy that cant even f.ucking read tells me to look up a word. Too funny.

Maybe if you read what I wrote instead of playing to some stupid ass agenda in your head maybe youd understand. But nah. Go waste someone else's time with your ****.
                    what's the point of reading your whole post when you dont know the word "contradicting"? why would i even waste my time reading that when it's irrelevant? think about it lol.

Comment

what's the point of reading your whole post when you dont know the word "contradicting"? why would i even waste my time reading that when it's irrelevant? think about it lol.
                      I literally said hes not contradicting himself and then explained why.

It's not my fault you're too stupid to understand that now is it?

Lmfao. I'm gonna take advice that I dont understand words from someone who doesnt understand how an arguement works.

Ahem. Low IQ.

Quit f.ucking embarassing yourself and dont bother replying because I'm not wasting anymore time on a dumb.ass like you.

Comment

Working...
                      X