Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the Charlo Bros to be such bums ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jermell has been one of the most protected fighters by PBC that I've seen in some time

Comment

They are both young, undefeated, titleholders with great potential and a tremendous amount of upside to their careers.

Comment

I think ever since team GGG clear duck people talked more, lol i dont blame him tho if slow little Nelo backed him so easy imagine the young lion

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          They are hyped up by the haymon fan boys, who make up the majority of the forum. Thats not really any measure of quality, they dickride anything with an 0
          Golovkin clearly doesn't want a Jermall as an opponent. That much is obvious and no spin will change that fact.

Comment

Jermall has two Ring Top 10 wins: #2 Trout & #8 J-Rock.... Not bad

God forbid someone ask Jermell to beat someone worth a damn and let it not be from almost 4 years ago, you might get attacked on here

Comment

They are interesting but totally unproven.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                Golovkin clearly doesn't want a Jermall as an opponent. That much is obvious and no spin will change that fact.
                That's clear as day, but why would He? Charlo is high risk, low reward.

Comment

crazy that because one of the charlos becomes a mandatory for gggee and boxing fans actually want to see the fight its an issue, also its very clear that gggee doesnt want to fight him because hes high risk low reward.... we as boxing fans just want to see the fight and we become the issue????

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    Jermell has been one of the most protected fighters by PBC that I've seen in some time
                    well i think the solution is him fighting the best, this way we will see... right? hes ggege mandatory so the way to take him out of protection is for them to fight right? or am i trippin?

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                      well i think the solution is him fighting the best, this way we will see... right? hes ggege mandatory so the way to take him out of protection is for them to fight right? or am i trippin?
                      Jermall is GGG's mandatory. He's good. GGG ABSOLUTELY should fight Jermall next

Jermell is the one at 154 that's been babied and doesn't have to fight anyone worth a damn... They basically sent Hurd through the gauntlet to soften him up for Jermell. Jermell didn't have to do a damn thing; he hasn't fought a Ring Top 10 JMW since 2015. Caveat to this is Lubin was a good win. That was over a year ago and Lubin wasn't Top 10.

Comment

Working...
                      X