Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rookie of the year.

IN 2 SEASONS. THIS MAN WILL BE THE BEST PLAYER IN BASKETBALL

Comment

He's certainly the ROY. That's saying a lot this time around, Trae Young would have been ROY in a lot of other years.

Comment

Lots of tears here in Dallas seeing Dirk retire.

Comment

I haven't seen this much c@ck sucking since DoubleLeftH00k met my balls.

Comment

Its been almost a year since I made this thread, and I must say he's on pace to be the best player in the NBA in 2 years

Comment

Slovenia in the house baby! I finally have someone to root for besides Dejan Zavec!

Just kidding, I'm not watchin' basketball.

Comment

As long as he doesn't get injured. He'll be in the discussion. He's a player.

I had a talk with someone who was saying there isn't a player as talented as Booker at his age, after that 70 point game he had. I told them Doncic and then a week or two later, he drops the 40 pt triple double at 20 or something.

He's a player for sure. He'll be in the discussion as long as he stays humble. Mavericks will probably win another finals with him and porzingis. In 3 years, they should be in the conference finals bare minimum with that talent.

Comment

He's been way better than I could have imagined.

Only thing I'd like to see change:

He needs to stop settling for so many 3s. He's top 4 in attempts, but is shooting under 35%.

Comment

Comment

I haven't seen any Mavericks games this season yet but his statline is impressive on paper. Looks like he's following a strong rookie year with an even stronger year, so far.

Comment

Working...
                      X