No announcement yet.

This Teacher had Enough

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    That kid should be arrested for throwing ball at the teacher and a hate crime for his racial slurs. Expel his punk azz from the school too. Likely raised by garbage parents.
    Mama is a crack addict and daddy is gone. That’s the problem.. lack of guidance in black households.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
      If teachers have guns, this fight would be over in one well timed pistol whip
      Yeah or tasers. People get compliant with cops real f***in fast after a few volts go through them.

You know what the worst part is? The teacher might get some kind of punishment for this. My dad was a teacher and sometime in the '90s they started this bulls*** where teachers couldn't touch students, even in self defense. So what, you're supposed to just "stand there and let him kick your ass", like Terry says in Karate Kid 3 or run away? But he would've fought back if the situation arose because he had tenure. A kid punched him in the chest years ago and he pushed him into a locker and laid into him until security showed up.

Kids need boundaries and to know there are consequences or they grow up to become little s***s like this.
      Last edited by Anthony342; 11-04-2018, 12:14 PM.

Comment

It's gonna be tough for this teacher.
        This moment of weakness on his part will cost him dearly.

Comment

Piece of **** kid. No respect and racist. That boy need to be put in line. I hope they review the video and let that man out. It was self defense the kid picked the fight. Crying for his mama at the end smh.

Comment

Why would the teacher be arrested? He was provoked and attacked when that ball was thrown. I remember growing up in NY back in the early 70’s. We had a substitute teacher one day and the entire class taunted and harassed this poor man... physically challenging him. The bell rang ending the class. As I walked out of the room one of the thugs was turning on and off the lights. I looked at him and said “just stop it already”. Next thing I know I’m physically lifted off the ground and dropped on my head. My parents complaints fostered an investigation which led nowhere finally leading to the principle letting me know that they could not substantiate my story as true! I assume the substitute teacher did not want to admit he lost control of the classroom and I could not determine who had assaulted me.

Comment

Teacher was outta line throwing the first punch. If the kid had thrown the first punch I'd have less issue with the teacher here.

That said public schools, which I assume this to be, is ****** central where criminals & f#ckheads can hang out for 6+ hours a day doing nothing but cause trouble.

I think K-12 should be flunkoutable. Like this kid who likely has been to the principals office too many times to count should be in some ****** version of school in a whole other place that operates more like juvenile detention than regular school cuz regular school isn't for everyone like they try to make it to be. Having mfers in school causing trouble all the time just makes school a less learning oriented place then it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
                If teachers have guns, this fight would be over in one well timed pistol whip
                Sh^t the kid needed the gun here, teacher threw the first punch.

Kid was just talking mad sh^t. Kid should be in some ****** version of school or something I'd argue. But w/e he's in this dudes class in a regular school & HE got swung on first.

Although I did see the kid throw something at the teacher earlier, but the teacher didn't do anything right then. I did something once he walked back. Dude shoulda just called the principal or whoever handles disobedient students.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  Sorry, but I think this teacher is a wimp. Hit a kid with straight right hands and the kid wasn't fazed at all.
                  In fairness dude is old as f#ck (64) & is a music teacher. Every music teacher I had in school was the gay teacher til like JHS or HS iirc. Idk if this dude is gay or not, but he's probably not thrown a punch in anger or sport in decades.

Comment

This is why teacher's should be allowed to beat up their students. Some kids have to learn the hard way.

At least he didn't get caught f**king his student. Hopefully he gets to keep his job or forced to retire at the most, since he's already 64. I'm sure he'll face some serious trouble though because of the pussified society we live in these days. I feel bad for the guy, everyone says he was a nice teacher. But he's still a man at the end of the day and a man can only take so much disrespect.

War teacher!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Teacher was outta line throwing the first punch. If the kid had thrown the first punch I'd have less issue with the teacher here.

That said public schools, which I assume this to be, is ****** central where criminals & f#ckheads can hang out for 6+ hours a day doing nothing but cause trouble.

I think K-12 should be flunkoutable. Like this kid who likely has been to the principals office too many times to count should be in some ****** version of school in a whole other place that operates more like juvenile detention than regular school cuz regular school isn't for everyone like they try to make it to be. Having mfers in school causing trouble all the time just makes school a less learning oriented place then it should be.
                      I side with the black teacher
                      He had been jumped several times in the past 4 years working at the all mexican school
                      the school failed him he is like the only black teacher there and Mexicans dont get along with blacks in Cali

Here is a video from 2 years ago when the black music teacher got jumped by three mexican students because they were walking in the hallways during class time and he told them to get back in class.

Comment

Working...
                      X