No announcement yet.

Good gamble Deontay.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
    Lmao at the exercises. Josh can make the same excuse because even his biggest haters know he wasn’t right before the fight. So no excuses.

Who else did Fury beat apart from running around on PED for 12rds against Wladimir Klitschko?
    "wasnt right before the fight lol"

was poor AJ stressed out?

Comment

Lmao at the exercises. Josh can make the same excuse because even his biggest haters know he wasn’t right before the fight. So no excuses.

Who else did Fury beat apart from running around on PED for 12rds against Wladimir Klitschko?
      Fury wasn't on PEDs when he fought Wlad.

And who else did he beat?

Wilder, that's who .. in his own backyard and coming back from a 3 year booze and coke bender!

Wait and see what happens in the rematch, if Wilder doesn't duck it like he ducked Wlad and AJ. He won't lay a glove on a fully fit Fury.

Comment

It seems that under the circumstances that the Joshua fanboys should be turning their attention towards Anthony Joshua rather than Deontay Wilder. It's crunch time now.

It's either now or never for Eddie Hearn and Matchroom because if AJ loses the rematch then they are done. Then Eddie Hearn would have successfully managed to ruin not only Anthony Joshua's career but his father's company Matchroom Sport as well.

Eddie needs Joshua to win this rematch badly because his ass is on the line. He's gonna cost his daddy's company Millions of dollars in lost revenue if Joshua loses. In other words, he's gonna put Matchroom Sport out of business

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
          He has once again stayed nice and safe in the background and let other fighters overtake him. He allowed Joshua to go collect the belts one at a time when there was no reason at all why he couldnt of done that.

Now he has refused to face Anthony Joshua and allowed another fighter to come in, knock him out and take the belts that Wilder claimed he wanted.

I would love for somebody to please explain to me how Wilders gamble on himself has played out to his advantage here? Cuz to me it just looks like his career is continuing to be really slow and is allowing other fighters to jump ahead and do the things he claims he is going to do but never actually attempt to do them.

Yes i know Anthony Josha lost and im all BOO HOO and all that about it but all the reasons why Wilder was a massive chicken ducker last week are still the same reasons why Wilder is a massive chicken ducker this week. Nothing has changed, Joshua lost but to somebody else. This gamble dont make no sense to me, at all.

This gamble looks like a duck, i need to know why it isnt.
          You trying to create something that isn't there.

D.Wilder didn't take the dazn deal cuz he figured they would milk the fight still & probably try to make D.Wilder sign another contract the second the original one is complete & then eventually they would of made the fight. The gamble was that he would get a bigger contact by taking matters into his own hands being advised by Al & not selling out....The gamble was about MONEY.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
            No, it's a duck.

Wilder hasn't suddenly become righteous because Joshua got beat.

Pretty soon he'll be holding one belt just like the other three champions. Guys with bigger wins on their record.
            Stop it. The ones that were ducking was team aj. D.Wilder wasn't "righteous" cuz aj got beat, he was RIGHT cuz aj got beat. Its the reason team aj DIDN'T want to fight D.Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
              "Almost beat the life out of him"

It was a close decision that could've gone either way. Fury did no training whatsoever and was a bender 24 hours before the fight.

Fury sparked him out in a rematch straight away.

All this is before Fury changed his style btw.
              YO! That meme is TOO FUNNY!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                Fury wasn't on PEDs when he fought Wlad.

And who else did he beat?

Wilder, that's who .. in his own backyard and coming back from a 3 year booze and coke bender!

Wait and see what happens in the rematch, if Wilder doesn't duck it like he ducked Wlad and AJ. He won't lay a glove on a fully fit Fury.
                But Wilder is a paper champion who has only fought bums throughout his career. Parker, Povetkin, and Wladimir even if he’s 45 will beat Wilder comfortably and knock him out. Ruiz will also destroy Wilder.

I don’t buy the scam about Fury going to other people’s backyard to beat them. The truth is, that’s what he has to do because he has no leverage and he has never been a big draw in his career. Perhaps if he had been half-decent with appeal and not a running kangaroo in the ring, he would’ve been a draw that people would come to.

Let me ask you a question: do you think Fury would’ve beaten Wlad in the rematch?

Comment

But Wilder is a paper champion who has only fought bums throughout his career. Parker, Povetkin, and Wladimir even if he’s 45 will beat Wilder comfortably and knock him out. Ruiz will also destroy Wilder.

I don’t buy the scam about Fury going to other people’s backyard to beat them. The truth is, that’s what he has to do because he has no leverage and he has never been a big draw in his career. Perhaps if he had been half-decent with appeal and not a running kangaroo in the ring, he would’ve been a draw that people would come to.

Let me ask you a question: do you think Fury would’ve beaten Wlad in the rematch?
                  Fury does go to champions backyards and beats them though, it's not a scam, it's a fact.

Fury would beat Wladimir 100 times out of 100.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                    No it didn’t pay off but don’t tell that to his fans that supported him ducking and delaying the fight.

To them he’s the emeritus undisputed champion because now we know he would have definitely knocked out AJ because Ruiz did it.

If Ruiz does beat Joshua in a rematch then he should do us UK fans a solid by knocking out Wilder too. Assuming Fury doesn’t dispossess him of the belt before then.
                    See, you know damn well as everyone else here that aj was the one ducking. You don't ask for 50 million guaranteed then leave things out of the contract & NOT fight.

Team aj offered King Kong's team then they came back with wanting more but RIGHT AWAY team aj says NO. Team aj is doing the ol bob arum tricks....DUCKING.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                      He has once again stayed nice and safe in the background and let other fighters overtake him. He allowed Joshua to go collect the belts one at a time when there was no reason at all why he couldnt of done that.

Now he has refused to face Anthony Joshua and allowed another fighter to come in, knock him out and take the belts that Wilder claimed he wanted.

I would love for somebody to please explain to me how Wilders gamble on himself has played out to his advantage here? Cuz to me it just looks like his career is continuing to be really slow and is allowing other fighters to jump ahead and do the things he claims he is going to do but never actually attempt to do them.

Yes i know Anthony Josha lost and im all BOO HOO and all that about it but all the reasons why Wilder was a massive chicken ducker last week are still the same reasons why Wilder is a massive chicken ducker this week. Nothing has changed, Joshua lost but to somebody else. This gamble dont make no sense to me, at all.

This gamble looks like a duck, i need to know why it isnt.
                      Would you Brits please stop. Wilder didn't lose a thing on Sat night, just AJ. Wilder didn't get KTFO, AJ did.

Wilder didn't lose a payday. Either Ruiz wins the rematch and Wilder fights him for far more than he would've when they eventually fought or AJ wins and then eventually he and Wilder fight.

Instead of crying like f@gs you Brit Cucks should be celebrating that the division got more interesting. But I know you can't do that because your hero got beaten like a b-tch and the other British HWT ran away from Wilder to fight some dude whose got guys named Senad and Samir on his resume.

LMFAO!!

Comment

Working...
                      X