Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Barrett Shows Off Huge Pacquiao-Marquez Chest Tattoo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      welp that's unfortunate.

Comment

the tattoo would be cool if it wasnt for the nipple placement, wtf is that about

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          the tattoo would be cool if it wasnt for the nipple placement, wtf is that about
          Agreed.
          Inexplicable. I can wrap my head around the tattoo itself. Not my thing but sure, it would be meaningful to some. However, if my tattoo artist pulled that shyt on me (nipple placement) my reaction would be this;

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
            I want to say that's cool, but then his nipples are sticking out of Marquez and Pacquiao's genital region. Odd choice.

Comment

the ****?? I would get a tattoo of my girl maybe but no way of two men

Comment

I want to say that's cool, but then his nipples are sticking out of Marquez and Pacquiao's genital region. Odd choice.
                he's implying they hung like nipples.

racism from the white man as usual.

Comment

That was the first thing I noticed too. He probably should have put that tat on his back. Even putting that tattoo on his ass would have been less gay.

I'm in tears right now, lmaoooo.

Comment

Maybe he did...

Comment

C'mon guys...he's just showing his love for boxing, and in this case, his body is a canvas for art..he is showing his admiration and appreciation for the boxers..I think it's cool and gutsy really..and I don't be checking out his nipples..

Comment

Working...
                      X