Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko's Trainer: Wilder Did Not Get Knocked Out, He Did Get Dropped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just sparring its no big deal whether he got dropped or KTFO, it happens and a hell of a lot more often than we get to hear about I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      That has been floating around here for a while. People close to the whole event knew they are fighting each other twice, back to back this year no matter what happens in February.

This is why I don’t get Team Joshua trying to ask about negotiations with Wilder. And this is why the WBC told Whyte his shot would have to be in 2021.
      Maybe because Joshua want to unify?

Let's say Fury wins a lopsided decision against Wilder.... Who the fk wants to see a third fight if that happens?

The winner vs Joshua would be a far more essential fight for fans to see.

Comment

I believe Whyte... Chicken legs super noodle was properly twitching LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post
          Maybe because Joshua want to unify?

Let's say Fury wins a lopsided decision against Wilder.... Who the fk wants to see a third fight if that happens?

The winner vs Joshua would be a far more essential fight for fans to see.

It doesn’t matter what Joshua wants, those two are tied up into another fight. No point in beating a dead horse. They would fight again unless one of them is in a coma.

Comment

Originally posted by Legends456 View Post
            I’m not exactly a fan of either Wilder or Fury’s style of fighting, or some of their odd statements. But the version of Fury that fought Wilder is not the same one that fought Klitschko. TBH, Wilder fought a Fury who is only 70% of what he was before (cocaine will do that to you — look at Sweet Pea’s career before and after), and Fury fought an aging, slipping Klitschko as well.

Wilder is best heavyweight right now. Fury was best heavyweight in 2015, but he threw it all away. And Klitschko was best heavyweight for the decade before him.
            Good post!

Comment

I’m not exactly a fan of either Wilder or Fury’s style of fighting, or some of their odd statements. But the version of Fury that fought Wilder is not the same one that fought Klitschko. TBH, Wilder fought a Fury who is only 70% of what he was before (cocaine will do that to you — look at Sweet Pea’s career before and after), and Fury fought an aging, slipping Klitschko as well.

Wilder is best heavyweight right now. Fury was best heavyweight in 2015, but he threw it all away. And Klitschko was best heavyweight for the decade before him.
              Well fury was better when they fought. He clearly outboxed wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                Klitschko did not pull back on his punches. He dropped quite a few sparring partners in camp.

The reason he and his brother stopped sparring is because their spars became so competitive that they began to hurt each other.
                Right. I read that too. I’ve seen Wladimir be very cautious and economical with his punch output but I’ve never seen him take anything off them. I think I’ve even heard manny steward plead with him to only put the mustard on every other punch. He did miss a lot at times, so I get it, but I never saw it. If u train like u fight then I’m sure it was bombs away in camp. He was a bit of a nervous fighter at times. He never really increased volume via weaker punches. The dude dropped bombs. Good post.

Comment

Originally posted by Amir Imam View Post
                  Stop lying Fury had 2-3 tuneups before he fought Wilder. He skipped drug testing up until a month b4 the fight vada and Sulamain had to threaten him just to get him to test. He was 110% and loaded with Peds AGAIN. He cheated in the Wlad fight also.
                  I’m not lying YOU stop lying.
                  Fury was a cocaine addict. That murders your cv system like nothing else. There is no bouncing back from that to 110%.

Wilder fought a shell of a man.

Comment

Good to hear the truth he was the trainer of Whyte so props for being real

Comment

I’m not lying YOU stop lying.
                      Fury was a cocaine addict. That murders your cv system like nothing else. There is no bouncing back from that to 110%.

Wilder fought a shell of a man.
                      A lot of clowns like to lie for fury regarding his and Hughie Nandrolone usage he accepted a penalty for. The drug usage excuse and mental health excuse was just a cover for his PED usage all white people use that excuse when they’re caught doing something illegal. everyone in boxing knows he’s a cheater

Comment

Working...
                      X