Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Brook Will Always Be There - And If He's Not, He's Not

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Khan wants ANY part of Brook TBH.

He took the Canelo fight to avoid Brook and may well fight Crawford for the same reason.

I won't hate on him for fighting Crawford, but he will lose - just like he did against Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
      Khans ignorance is amazing I’m surprised more of you on here don’t like him he’s a lot like you.

I’ve always thought he beats brook but he obviously doesn’t otherwise he’d take the fight. I hope brook ends up fighting Crawford instead.
      I would cosign that last part. Brook/Crawford would be a better fight than Khan/Crawford or Khan/Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
        I would cosign that last part. Brook/Crawford would be a better fight than Khan/Crawford or Khan/Brook.
        It would be what khan deserves too tbh

Comment

I see whats intriguing about a brook/crawford fight but id rather see a fast hands match up. Khan/crawford

Comment

This only shows Khan's lack of confidence. He knows he can't be TC, but one could see him believing he can beat Brook. But he doesn't. Craw will always be there. He's just not going to fight Khan after Khan gets knocked out again. Can't blame Khan. He is certainly better than Collazo and Benadryl, people have heard of Khan.

If Khan agrees to fight Craw, the question becomes is Arum really going to try this? Is Arum seriously going to have Craw-Khan fight be on ppv, literally the week after Spence-Mikey is on ppv? I would bet that Spence-Garcia does much better numbers. It would take place first, and Mikey is probably a bigger draw than Khan at this point in time. Is Arum willing to risk Spence selling two or three times as many ppvs as TC? Is he really going to put a ppv fight on, one week after a different boxing ppv? It doesn't make much sense to me. That seems to be betting that Craw-Khan would sell better. I don't think it will.

Comment

Khan v Brook will never happen. Khan is a liar, he will never sign for that fight, he just needs excuses because he will never admit it. He knows he'd get KO'd and it would be humiliating to lose to fellow Brit.
              Personally I'm not even bothered about that fight anymore, Khan is a joke, he doesn't have any credibility left in boxing. I used to be a big Brook fan, but I've lost faith in him since he's been so obsessed with Khan.
              Brook was world class when he beat Porter. He needs to fight someone credible and go a for a title at 147 or 154. Just **** Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by u122564 View Post
                wouldnt get 50k in aus. the only reason horn pulled 50k was because of pac. horn's recent fight with mundine came in around 35k. id predict that v brook (who the aus boxing casuals wouldnt really know much of) in a non title fight he would struggle to get 25k. anyway, id love to see brook come over here. id def be there watching!
                Brook vs. Spence Jr. drew 27K in Sheffield! Whichever is the more lucrative, go with that! Another potential target for brook is Dennis Hogan! Hogan is ranked #1 by WBO @ 154! BoxRec states he was born in Ireland, and lives in Australia now! Should be easy to promote in Sheffield!

Comment

If Khan ducks both Crawford AND Brook then he should just retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Brook and Hearn should be all over Jeff Horn! They should be able to promote that with ease, and it's guaranteed to get 50K attendance in Australia! 154 is where Brook should be anyway! Horn and Munguia should be the targets!
                    Bingo finally somebody who gets it.

Comment

We never got to see Bradley vs Khan so Crawford vs Khan would be fun to watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X