Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Brook Will Always Be There - And If He's Not, He's Not

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
    Kell Brook has an Amir Khan shrine in his closet. Brook needs Khan, Khan doesn't. Khan has a far superior resume than Brook.
    Khan has shamelessly ducked Brook for years.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Khan would enter the ring as a tremendous underdog against Crawford, after getting dropped and rocked on at least two occasions in his most recent bout against Samuel Vargas - who was carefully selected for Khan's second bout under Hearn.
      Whoever wrote this article just brutalized Khan.

Comment

What about Crawford looking to pad up his record, ffs. He shouldn't be entertaining Khan.

Comment

Yep, Con-dashian has a better resume of being ko’d by... at least Brook was stopped by superior opponents.

Comment

Khan still doesn`t understand that pacquiao won`t fight him?

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
              Lmaoooooooooo you ain't lying. Did you know they make malt liquor from run off of others beers. However it does take you where you need to go.

My go to beer is a Corona or Stella. If I want to go fancy I go Spanten Beer

Those are all good fights. I would love to see either of those fights.
              Stella and Heineken! We good!

Comment

Khan is an eccentric guy..yes, fight will always be there. Even.If both.lose 5 times and come back from retirement to get it on.
                But will anyone be interested by then? To see Khan get knocked out people might still be interested.
                So Khan right i m afraid to say

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Stella and Heineken! We good!
                  Omg my mom loves heineken! You buy that women a 12pk it's done in less than 24/7. I am a big drinker my self but heineken the cheapest I found it is $14.99 a case that's to expensive to be killing it so fast. Stella is my favorite favorite.

What's your go to liquor?

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                    Omg my mom loves heineken! You buy that women a 12pk it's done in less than 24/7. I am a big drinker my self but heineken the cheapest I found it is $14.99 a case that's to expensive to be killing it so fast. Stella is my favorite favorite.

What's your go to liquor?
                    Dewar's White Label Scotch, or Johnnie Walker Black!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      Dewar's White Label Scotch, or Johnnie Walker Black!
                      Good choices!!

Comment

Working...
                      X