Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

41 years old Klitschko vs 38 years old Ortiz - who is a better fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    Wlad has consistently shown defensive flaws throughout his career, that's the difference, as a pro Ortiz has been practically flawless. It took him years to master his holding and even when he did he was still getting exposed.

In 2012 Wlad was still getting rocked by a guy like Wach, saved by the bell by a guy with a 50% KO ratio. Jennings lit up his body, Fury completely picked him apart, AJ annihilated him despite being just 3 years pro.
    Ortiz as a pro hasn't fought anyone worth mentioning except Jennings whom Wlad had already beaten and Wilder who knocked him out. Now compare that to Klitschko's resume.

Wlad wasn't saved by the bell vs Wach, stop making shyt up. He got tagged with an overhand right that stunned hin a little bit after which Wach threw a flurry (and didn't land anything) and then the bell rung. His legs were fine, he wasn't hurt or in any danger.

Jennings lost his fight vs Wlad 2-10. Joshua got almost knocked out.

Ortiz is better than Klitschko

fcking Wilde******s man

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Jennings lost 11 out of 12 rounds.

Please stop with your bullcrap. Jennings doesn't have a top 15 win on his record, and going 12 with Klitschko doesn't put you top 5
      116-111 on 2 judges scorecards, that is not losing like Pedvetkin dd, like Haye did, like Pulev did. Jennings worked Wlad's body all night and had Wlad holding on like crazy which lead to Wlad's first point deduction in like a decade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
        Ortiz as a pro hasn't fought anyone worth mentioning except Jennings whom Wlad had already beaten and Wilder who knocked him out. Now compare that to Klitschko's resume.

Wlad wasn't saved by the bell vs Wach, stop making shyt up. He got tagged with an overhand right that stunned hin a little bit after which Wach threw a flurry (and didn't land anything) and then the bell rung. His legs were fine, he wasn't hurt or in any danger.

Jennings lost his fight vs Wlad 2-10. Joshua got almost knocked out.
        2 judges had it 116-111 for Wlad vs Jennings, Pulev got blasted out, Pedvetkin wide UD, Haye wide UD. Ortiz didn't just beat Jennings, he blasted him out in an noncompetitive fight.

Wlad was in deep shyt vs Wach, he was on bambi legs, but you really think this clown can take a power shot from Ortiz or Wilder LOL

That's being saved by the bell, he's lucky Wach's KO ratio is barely 50% unlike Ortiz's 90%.

These Klit lickers are TOO funny. Wilder gets lambasted for getting rocked by an actual undefeated power puncher in his prime while Wlad gets a pass for being KO'd by Brewster, Purrity, Sanders, dropped by Peter, rocked by Wach, dominated by Fury, and practically blasted out by a guy that's been boxing for 3 years in AJ.
        Last edited by Cutthroat; 03-06-2018, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Resorting to lies I never said Klitschko was prime.

This is what I was responding to. In direct relation to a discussion between Ortiz and Klitschko.
          Based on your responses you sure as hell seem to think Klitschko was the same fighter when he fought Joshua.

Your second comment doesn't even make sense. You responded to a comment about Tyson Fury/Ortiz claiming I said Ortiz is better than Klitschko which I never said or even discussed. So if anybody is lying it's you.

Comment

116-111 on 2 judges scorecards, that is not losing like Pedvetkin dd, like Haye did, like Pulev did. Jennings worked Wlad's body all night and had Wlad holding on like crazy which lead to Wlad's first point deduction in like a decade.
            I tried to point that out about the older Klitschko but Laced up apparently wants to believe Klitschko wasn't showing any signs of declining in his later years.
            Last edited by joseph5620; 03-06-2018, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• - Wladimir Klitschko has 69 bouts. With only 5 losses. No other heavyweight (by modern standard) in history has as many bouts with as few losses as Wlad.

- Wladimir Klitschko has the highest number of championship title wins in REAL heavyweight boxing history.

- Wladimir Klitschko has been on top, as the number 1 dominant heavyweight champion for longer than anybody else (a decade).

Let us know when Luis Ortiz, Deontay Wilder or any of the current heavyweight boxers achieve these feats. Until then, they're not fit to even carry Wladimir Klitschko's jockstrap.

The only 'clown' here is Deontay Wilder. The guy that can't even speak his own native language properly. Meanwhile, Wladimir Klitschko (the guy who is being called the 'clown') speaks at least 4 languages. Speaks Wilder's native language better than Wilder does. Has a PHD and is a scientist / doctor.

Again, this clown Wilder isn't fit to carry Wladimir Klitschko's jock strap.

Wladimir Klitschko losing to Anthony Joshua at age 41 means nothing! Since no past heavyweight champion did any better at that same age. Let us know how Anthony Joshua, Deontay Wilder or any of the current heavyweights are doing when they are also 39 years of age and 41 years of age. Until then, there's no ifs and buts about Wladimir Klitschko's greatness.

Wladimir Klitschko may have been stunned by Mariusz Wach. Deontay Wilder on the other hand, has been brutally STOPPED and dropped by a cruiser weight in Evgeny Romanov. Wladimir Klitschko has NEVER EVER been dropped or stopped by a cruiser weight like Wilder has.

Comment

2 judges had it 116-111 for Wlad vs Jennings, Pulev got blasted out, Pedvetkin wide UD, Haye wide UD. Ortiz didn't just beat Jennings, he blasted him out in an noncompetitive fight.

Wlad was in deep shyt vs Wach, he was on bambi legs, but you really think this clown can take a power shot from Ortiz or Wilder LOL

That's being saved by the bell, he's lucky Wach's KO ratio is barely 50% unlike Ortiz's 90%.

These Klit lickers are TOO funny. Wilder gets lambasted for getting rocked by an actual undefeated power puncher in his prime while Wlad gets a pass for being KO'd by Brewster, Purrity, Sanders, dropped by Peter, rocked by Wach, dominated by Fury, and practically blasted out by a guy that's been boxing for 3 years in AJ.
                Jennings vs Ortiz was Jennings' first fight with a new trainer, he hasn't fought Ortiz the same way he fought Wlad. He didn't fight as cautiously as he used to, was more open to brawl and fight in the pocket. Regardless styles make fight. Ortiz was always going to do better vs Jennings than Wlad. Doesn't mean he's better because obviously (to anyone who isn't a Wilder turd) he isn't.

In deep shyt was Wilder vs Ortiz in round 7... Or AJ vs wlad in round 5. Wach stunned him, the same way Molina stunned Wilder (though wlad didn't break dance like Wilder did when Molina caught him) but Wlad momentarily recovered

Nobody is saying Wlad has a granite chin and nobody is giving him a pass for his KO losses but unlike you we're honest and intelligent enough to recognize the fact that Wlad pre Steward and Wlad that then went on and dominated the division are two different fighters.

The fact that you're bringing up that moment Wach stunned him only proves it: Klitschko gets stunned first time in 7 years (since the Peter fight) and that proves his defence sucks lol

Wilder gets lambasted not for getting hurt by Ortiz, which is expected because Ortiz can punch and Wilder's chin isn't anything special which we all knew and it's nothing surprising since it's the HW after all

He gets that treatment because of you dumb mother****ers who can't take that win for what it actually is which is a good win over a good opponent for which he gets props from me and his other critics and NOTHING more or less

Instead you blow it out of proportion like you do it with every thing related to Wilder

This is my last response to you, don't bother replying. I'm done arguing with you ******s. The result of the poll says it all that needed to be said.
                Last edited by Szef; 03-06-2018, 03:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  Based on your responses you sure as hell seem to think Klitschko was the same fighter when he fought Joshua.

Your second comment doesn't even make sense. You responded to a comment about Tyson Fury/Ortiz claiming I said Ortiz is better than Klitschko which I never said or even discussed. So if anybody is lying it's you.
                  So in one sentence you're saying I'm assuming, when you're assuming yourself

Hey, I'm brand new to this sport. I don't know why you even have a conversation with a newbie like me.

Comment

oh he won 2,5 rounds such a legendary top 5 heavyweight.

Comment

Working...
                    X