Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you can, please tell me about Wyoming.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] If you can, please tell me about Wyoming.

Ever been there?

What's it like?

Would you recommend it for vacation?

Tell me about it...very curious

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
    Ever been there?

What's it like?

Jackson Hole is incredible. It's basically Aspen these days. Not a poor man's version either. It's on the same tier. Google "Jackson Hole in winter" and "Teton Village at night".

Then Google Grand Teton National Park and of course Yellowstone National Park. The entire region is as gorgeous and epic as any region on earth. All the wildlife you could dream of, too. Grizzly bears, wolf packs, huge elk, moose, eagles, cougars, etc.

Go to this area that encompasses all three and you will never forget it for as long as you live.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
      Ever been there?

What's it like?

It was interesting to me as a New Yorker who spent half my life in San Francisco. I also know Nevada really well, and have property there. if you happen to be familar with Northern Nevada I could tell you a lot more about Wyoming lol.

Basically the cities have a lot of stone and wind swept areas, llarame was kind of nice. You see a lot of Native Americans down and out in the cities. You also see a lot of small houses, towns that look stifled. Still a lot prettier and more interesting than Nebraska to me.

I would go to Llarame and Casper perhaps. I found Wyoming similar to Nevada in that it is based on the Ranch as the fundamental unit. You do have some incredible ranches there, they are like self sustaining towns in some ways. People are laid back and generally love animals, horses and such. the food is ok, pretty country for sure.

Edit just read Mike's post above, and unfortunately unlike him I have not been to jackson Hole, Yellowstone is of course phenominal a park.

Comment

Thanks Mike D billeau2, I just saw this and it sure sounds like a place for me:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

you may be eating dinner and see a pack of wolves or a grizzly bear go by

Comment

Working...
                X