No announcement yet.

Cabbage Soup Diet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabbage Soup Diet

I tried the subject diet and lost 6 pounds in 1 week due to a foot injury. The recipe and diet plan are available if you google Cabbage Soup diet.

I would try it, but I cant stand cabbage

Comment

The thing is after 7 days you're more then likely going to put the weight back on because you're going to go back to your old diet. And you only eat meat 2 of the 7 days. Hell no, I'm an American I eat meat everyday. This is basically just an ultra low calorie per day diet.

wtf is up with day 4, only eat bananas, milk, and yogurt because that's a pretty messed up day eating only phallic foods and gooey white liquids.
      Last edited by anonymous2.0; 03-06-2019, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post

The thing is after 7 days you're more then likely going to put the weight back on because you're going to go back to your old diet. And you only eat meat 2 of the 7 days. Hell no, I'm an American I eat meat everyday. This is basically just an ultra low calorie per day diet.

wtf is up with day 4, only eat bananas, milk, and yogurt because that's a pretty messed up day eating only phallic foods and gooey white liquids.
        Yeah, seems like something that would only make sense to make weight for something or lose a few lbs for a wedding. Kind of an extreme crash diet.

Comment

Day 4 is a little strange but you can always have more cabbage soup, you can spice up your soup as well to meet your own taste. I lost 6 pounds during my 7 days on the diet, then lost 2 lbs the next week off the diet. The key here is to use the cabbage soup diet as jump start for another diet which for me was a high protein low carb diet. But as Eddy Current mentioned if you just go back to your old diet afterwards you will gain the weight back. It's worth a shot in a pinch if you need to make weight and are struggling with it. Some people have lost up to 10 lbs. The draw back is no training during that time as your energy levels will be inadequate. Also make sure you at least take a multi vitamin.

Comment

Originally posted by scbb View Post
            Day 4 is a little strange but you can always have more cabbage soup, you can spice up your soup as well to meet your own taste. I lost 6 pounds during my 7 days on the diet, then lost 2 lbs the next week off the diet. The key here is to use the cabbage soup diet as jump start for another diet which for me was a high protein low carb diet. But as Eddy Current mentioned if you just go back to your old diet afterwards you will gain the weight back. It's worth a shot in a pinch if you need to make weight and are struggling with it. Some people have lost up to 10 lbs. The draw back is no training during that time as your energy levels will be inadequate. Also make sure you at least take a multi vitamin.
            How fast does it come back after you return to normal eats

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              How fast does it come back after you return to normal eats
              Not sure, I went back on my low carb diet right after, I had a foot injury and took a week off from training so I gave it a shot. It really worked for me and I even lost some more weight the week after it ended. It's worth a try if you are taking time off or need to make weight. However it is not a long term diet and can only be used for a week. If you want to try it again you have to wait at least 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by scbb View Post
                Not sure, I went back on my low carb diet right after, I had a foot injury and took a week off from training so I gave it a shot. It really worked for me and I even lost some more weight the week after it ended. It's worth a try if you are taking time off or need to make weight. However it is not a long term diet and can only be used for a week. If you want to try it again you have to wait at least 2 weeks.
                I wonder if anyone still does the watermelon diet

Comment

Working...
                X