No announcement yet.

UFC 211, Who Ya Like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
    why did i say i want to do that for a living or anything just made a factual statement from my point of view.
    Only factual if you actually go out and do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      F*** yeah. And she's the opposite of someone like Rousey or McGregor, just works hard and doesn't smack talk, I like that.
      Joanna talks a bunch of ****, she just does it with a smile on her face so it seems less disrespectful.

Comment

What an excellent card. Only the first fight sucked and good thing it came on first because it would have killed some momentum from the other fights.

Happy for Stipe. Who doesn't love a blue-collar champion? Sad for JDS though, but he's had a great career. I wonder what he does now.

I like Yair Rodriguez, but I just felt that Edgar would be too much at this point in his career. Him beating a shot BJ didn't convince me that he would beat Edgar. He took a beating, but he never stopped trying to win. Sucks for Edgar, he's clearly better than anyone at 145, but just can't beat Aldo.

Edgar should move back up and the chase the Conor fight, I think he would end Conor the same way.

Joanna is class as always.

And speaking of class, good to see my boy Maia get his title shot now. His fight vs. Masvidal was great. Masvidal impressed me with his sub defense and Maia impressed me with his durability against a very dangerous fighter. He was hurt from some good punches and leg kicks and still got the takedowns.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          ... I also favor dos Santos...
          ... but I liked Stipe Miocic, eventually...

Comment

Working...
          X