Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The reasons why Kovalev always lie and trash talks Stevenson, if he's the one ducking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like most big fights it's a complicated process. Winning the fight isn't good enough anymore. You not only have to win at the negotiating table you have to let the world know that you won at the negotiating table. It's all about leverage whether it's the boxers, promoters, cable networks, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
      Bernard Hopkins: Stevenson was negotiating with us then stopped returning my phonecalls.

Sergey Kovalev: Stevenson was supposed to fight me but switched networks.

Pascal: Stevenson cut off negotiations with me without giving any reason.

Kovalev/Pascal/Hopkins: We all fought each other instead.

Stevenson: They all ducked me. You can trust me because I went to prison for child prostitute trafficking and am basically a released pedophile.

Spot the odd man out.
      Sounds about right.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        You are about the only one in the world who thinks Stevenson is the one who wants to fight Kovalev and Kovalev doesn't want to fight Stevenson. It's quite clear that Stevenson is afraid to fight Kovalev while Kovalev would love to fight Stevenson. It's just as clear that Kovalev is a better fighter and would knock Stevenson out if Stevenson ever got the courage to fight him. Kovalev is the man winning the belts and considered the best light heavyweight in the world by the vast majority of boxing fans. Kovalev is top 3 on most pound for pound lists while Stevenson is on nobody's top ten pound for pound list except yours.
        if all of this is true (and it might be), why did Duva run from the purse bid?

Comment

Originally posted by REDЯUM View Post
          Carnivore spitting straight facts.... as usual green K when I can again bro.
          I sent it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            -Hopkins wanted 75% of the money on the fight; Team Kovalev was happy to give that up, no vaseline.

-Kovalev, with his own longterm HBO deal in hand, was more than happy to split maybe $1.5m on a fight; Showtime came forward with a deal that HBO was unwilling to consider, so Stevenson made sure to secure his own future (funny how Kovalev's camp were the only ones to dead any future talks).

-Jean Pascal, as a mandatory challenger, was trying to negotiate his way to a 50/50 split (when his status only ensured that he got 25/75 on the fight); Team Kovalev chose to happily step in, splitting the pot 55/45 with Pascal to now also be the WBC mandatory challenger.

Why do folks like you continue to assume that the general public is stupid enough to believe your bull****?
            Stevenson's excuse for ducking Kovalev first time around was that he had a better offer to fight Hopkins on ST. He didn't fight Hopkins.

Duva recently spent months thrashing out a deal with Yvon Michel, who is supposed to be Stevenson's promoter, which Yvon described as "a very fair offer"

Stevenson killed that deal by insisting that HBO share the screening rights with ST. Stevenson has no deal or contract with ST, btw.

All in all, I think Stevie Wonder could see who wants this fight and who is making a lot of noise while running away as fast as he can.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
              Lol, so GGG and Kovalev can be ducked but Stevenson can't be ducked?

Wonder what is the difference between Stevenson and these two.
              Erm ... GGG and Kovalev are trying to fight the best opponents in their division and Stevenson isn't?

Comment

is this guy stevensons manager or something???this dude is wierd as **** he only posts about stevenson

Comment

some people should lose their privilege to make threads

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    Erm ... GGG and Kovalev are trying to fight the best opponents in their division and Stevenson isn't?
                    Wrong answer!!! What he wanted u to say is that people who say Stevenson is ducking Kov are racist. He wanted u to say, well hes black.

In his little mind if u think a black fighter is ducking and a white fighter is being ducked, than ur racist..

Comment

i hate your avatar to

wtf i mean why is he so ugly and pale??his lips are so dark and ugly and hes balding to and why is he making that face??more importantly why is that ur avatar?

Comment

Working...
                      X