• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet basement.

Comment

Originally posted by NapalmKnuckles View Post
      Sweet basement.

What a horrible life he's living. I'm sure OP is in a mansion driving Bentley's.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
        Wait, this can't be true. I hope it's not because hes broke, and it's some bizarre money saving thing he's doing.

And also, I hope its not because she took most of his money in the divorce.

shane is essentially flat broke. has tons of liabilities, too, like a gigantic child support / alimony nut. that';s why he fights. from what i gather, roy has a lot of money. he fights because he thinks he's still got it, and people will pay to watch him.

now, that said, jin managed shane; she's not just some gold digger. she's a gold digger, benefitting from california divorce law, who was also once shane's financial advisor; literally his manager. she's a hyper gold digger . she put in the work!

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
          shane mosley used to be the ****ing man
          I know. Shane was a man's man. Classy, laid back, but could fight like hell.

But he's a victim of being too nice and putting the pus*y on a pedestal. He seems like a smart guy, just dumb as **** when it comes to dealing with women.

I wish him the best.

Comment

Mosley be making money being a sparring partner these days and he still schooling them dudes

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
              His father tried to warn him.
              Yes.

Sadly for Shane, he got suckered in and robbed. It sucks seeing this happen to a classy black man who isn't a street thug. Shane goes bowling with white people in Big Bear; he's a good dude. I bet in Jin's twisted mind, he wasn't "black enough" for her. I've had black co-workers tell me that non black ex girlfriends left them because of that reason smh. What does she want? An unemployed street thug named Tyrone smh.

Comment

Jin is on my facebook. I'm going to message her tonight and try to cyber sex with her, maybe skype or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
                  Mosley be making money being a sparring partner these days and he still schooling them dudes
                  True.

I saw a youtube video of an old brain damaged Mosley rocking and depositing Shawn Porter's tush to the canvas. Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    I know. Shane was a man's man. Classy, laid back, but could fight like hell.

But he's a victim of being too nice and putting the pus*y on a pedestal. He seems like a smart guy, just dumb as **** when it comes to dealing with women.

I wish him the best.
                    He messed up by not making that conniving cow sign a prenup. Even the strong Mosley was overpowered by the power of the pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                      Jin is on my facebook. I'm going to message her tonight and try to cyber sex with her, maybe skype or something.
                      She posted here for a while. Anybody remember that? Think it was during the time the first split, some threads talking bad about her and she created an account to defend herself. That was a trip haha

Comment

Working...
                      X