No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley in the basement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane Mosley in the basement

Is Shane Mosley still living in his exgirlfriend's basement? Or did he manage to get his life under control?

Sad.

I have this vision of Mosley sitting in a basement while he hears his ex getting rifled in the pus5y by some big Leroy upstairs.

Comment

shane mosley used to be the ****ing man

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
        Sad.

I have this vision of Mosley sitting in a basement while he hears his ex getting rifled in the pus5y by some big Leroy upstairs.
        Someday, her kids will come down the basement and ask "mom, who is that weird guy in the basement?". "Oh, that's just Shane Mosley, honey. If you can't remember his name, just call him The Guy in the Basement".

Comment

Nice, the guy's given his blood, sweat and tears and brain cells for the sport only for keyboard nerds to insult him...

Comment

His father tried to warn him.

Comment

Floyd maybe donates some for him.

Comment

Wait, this can't be true. I hope it's not because hes broke, and it's some bizarre money saving thing he's doing.

And also, I hope its not because she took most of his money in the divorce.

Comment

If he is, you'd have to guess it's because he's trying to put allusions on for his divorce case, and he's trying to publicize himself as being impecunious and whatever.

But come on, he can't be that poor. Getting divorced in the social media age is such a strange thing.

Comment

He was never living in Jin's basement dude, that was some stuff the producers of a dating show Jin appeared on made up.

Shane's done paying alimony and has made well over 10 million bucks since he and Jin were divorced starting with the Margarito purse. Will it DOES appear he is much worse with money now that he's managing his own finances, he's never been flat broke.

Comment

Working...
                    X