No announcement yet.

AJs chin??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJs chin??

He took several flush shots from a very powerful fighter tonight and never really flinched. He wobbled slightly in the first round but never looked in danger of being stopped. Can we put the weak chin argument to bed now? Good effort from povetkin too, he really impressed me early on.

Originally posted by redmish View Post
    He took several flush shots from a very powerful fighter tonight and never really flinched. He wobbled slightly in the first round but never looked in danger of being stopped. Can we put the weak chin argument to bed now? Good effort from povetkin too, he really impressed me early on.
    He definitely has a good chin but if he gets hit that consistently against Wilder with right hands, he's going out. You can take that to the bank.

Comment

Yea he took a few shots, but I wouldn't say he has a solid chin. Still seems a bit vulnerable

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        He definitely has a good chin but if he gets hit that consistently against Wilder with right hands, he's going out. You can take that to the bank.
        I wouldn't doubt that at all but I still think Joshua has fought better fighters and is the more seasoned fighter. Let's hope it happens.

Comment

Wilder's power in on an entirely different level. Pedvetkin landed tons of those shots against Hammer, Rudenko, Huck and many others that he could not put down.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
            Wilder's power in on an entirely different level. Pedvetkin landed tons of those shots against Hammer, Rudenko, Huck and many others that he could not put down.
            Wilder landed everything but the kitchen on Duhaupas and Duhaupas only took those punches, but walked through them, as if Wilder was a feather fist. He made WIlder look like he had no power in that fight.

Joshua would do the same. Joshua has a better chin and a better defense. Wilder has no chance!

Get over!

Comment

Yeah his chin is better than I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
                His chin did look solid tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Yeah his chin is better than I thought.
                  Me too. I genuinely thought before the fight that if povetkin landed his best shots he could stop Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Objecitivity View Post
                    Wilder landed everything but the kitchen on Duhaupas and Duhaupas only took those punches, but walked through them, as if Wilder was a feather fist. He made WIlder look like he had no power in that fight.

Joshua would do the same. Joshua has a better chin and a better defense. Wilder has no chance!

Get over!
                    Yeah Duhaupas took everything from Wildher and asked for more.

Comment

Working...
                    X