Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Roger Mayweather: "CEO? What the **** is that?!" LEGENDARY INTERVIEW LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had to dig this up. It needs updating

Originally posted by chav View Post
    Other legendary Roger Mayweather quotes

"Why do bill gates still make dem ma'****in computers? huh? He got bout fity bian dollaz. So tell me, why?"

"I gotta get some sweet potaytows (stares dreamily out of the car window), I gotta get a turkey, I gotta get a haym... I gotta get some candy yams, I gotta get some baked beans baby... OOOOHHH we gonna do big thangs baby, big thangs"

"This right here is just like Sylvester Stallone and Apollo Creed. The reason why he was able to make Rocky 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and ****in 6... the only reason he was able to make them kind of movies, is because people believed in bull*****"

"He gonna roll around in that dough. Put that seasoning on his ass (does shaking motion with his hand) put some pepper.... put some salt (smiles at the camera). Then put that motha****as ass in the grill, and watch him burn baby burn. You gonna see that, and I'ma see you soon... MOTHA****A"
    Last edited by chav; 09-24-2014, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Hearing the interviewer trying his best not to laugh is hilarious

Comment

Roger is ****ing jokes. I would not be able to focus from laughing so hard if the man was training me.

Comment

A lot of you guys will get old and sick and be required to take medication , hope you remember whats its like to feel well when some kid makes fun of you .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            A lot of you guys will get old and sick and be required to take medication , hope you remember whats its like to feel well when some kid makes fun of you .
            I've got family older than roger and they are way more coherent than roger and they need medication. Roger doesn't even know what a ceo is.

Comment

So thats your excuse....huh roger,

Comment

Hahaha Team spastic are all turning on Lenny now. You just watch the greasy, bumsniffing floydiots follow suit after years of licking the guy's arse and boasting about what a great binnis man he was. Larry x will be stalking him and asking him to fight him within a week!

Comment

Have you learnt how to count up to ten yet?

Comment

Originally posted by beastoverhand View Post
                    We need a video compilation of all the stupid **** the Mayweathers have said and done, plus all the hilarious noises Fraud Sr. makes when he tries to speak English.
                    aint no muh****a care bout dis jeem

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Veteran View Post
                      Roger just schooled the interviewer, who try to catch him slipping. Most of you dumbos missed it too. The stupid cameraman had to answer his own questions and Roger redirected him. Roger basically told him " why are you asking me **** you know better than I do".
                      This is how the floydiots will do anything for the Mayweathers. The can make a pure chocolate cake from Mayweathers manure and eat it deliciously.

Comment

Working...
                      X