Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Roger Mayweather: "CEO? What the **** is that?!" LEGENDARY INTERVIEW LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for fraud fans, roger is more credible than cnn.

Comment

what hit this guy harder, cocaince or chavez sr???

Comment

We need a video compilation of all the stupid **** the Mayweathers have said and done, plus all the hilarious noises Fraud Sr. makes when he tries to speak English.

Comment

Hahaha. Hbo should replace max with roger that would be gold. He's right lil floyd gave all these guys in Tmt "titles" to make them feel good but at the end of the day they don't do nothing. Lil floyd is doing all the work

Comment

Roger is out of his damn mind

Comment

Roger just schooled the interviewer, who try to catch him slipping. Most of you dumbos missed it too. The stupid cameraman had to answer his own questions and Roger redirected him. Roger basically told him " why are you asking me **** you know better than I do".

Comment

Originally posted by SUCIO416 View Post

at about 1:00 in... lmaoooooooo
                Roger let the cat out of the hat , " How can he be a CEO when he spending all the Money "

Comment

Roger look more high than ever, He got sacked as trainer probably because of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Veteran View Post
                    Roger just schooled the interviewer, who try to catch him slipping. Most of you dumbos missed it too. The stupid cameraman had to answer his own questions and Roger redirected him. Roger basically told him " why are you asking me **** you know better than I do".
                    oh shut up, the man sound worse than 80 years old parkinson patience

Comment

I could watch his interviews all day, he's a funny fcuking dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X