Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roger Mayweather: Floyd KO's Sergio Martinez, JMM, and Pac...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd once KO a corpse. the corpse became alive

Comment

Other legendary Roger Mayweather quotes

"Why do bill gates still make dem ma'****in computers? huh? He got bout fity bian dollaz. So tell me, why?"

"I gotta get some sweet potaytows (stares dreamily out of the car window), I gotta get a turkey, I gotta get a haym... I gotta get some candy yams, I gotta get some baked beans baby... OOOOHHH we gonna do big thangs baby, big thangs"

"This right here is just like Sylvester Stallone and Apollo Creed. The reason why he was able to make Rocky 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and ****in 6... the only reason he was able to make them kind of movies, is because people believed in bull*****"

"He gonna roll around in that dough. Put that seasoning on his ass (does shaking motion with his hand) put some pepper.... put some salt (smiles at the camera). Then put that motha****as ass in the grill, and watch him burn baby burn. You gonna see that, and I'ma see you soon... MOTHA****A"

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post

"Why do bill gates still make dem ma'****in computers? huh? He got bout fity bian dollaz. So tell me, why?"

"I gotta get some sweet potaytows (stares dreamily out of the car window), I gotta get a turkey, I gotta get a haym... I gotta get some candy yams, I gotta get some baked beans baby... OOOOHHH we gonna do big thangs baby, big thangs"

"This right here is just like Sylvester Stallone and Apollo Creed. The reason why he was able to make Rocky 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and ****in 6... the only reason he was able to make them kind of movies, is because people believed in bull*****"

"He gonna roll around in that dough. Put that seasoning on his ass (does shaking motion with his hand) put some pepper.... put some salt (smiles at the camera). Then put that motha****as ass in the grill, and watch him burn baby burn. You gonna see that, and I'ma see you soon... MOTHA****A"
        You forgot his classic... the A side meth quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
          1 fight ago....
          He said KO not sucker punched but nice try playa.

Comment

If they were so sure Floyd would ko Martinez. Whats preventing the fight from happening?

Comment

Mayweather Gatti's everyone, until the fight happens and he just ends up winning a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                Nobody from 147-160 messing with King Martinez.

May, Cotto, Pac, Trout, Canelo, everyone gets Ko'd
                Mayweather and Trout wouldn't get KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                  Mayweather and Trout wouldn't get KO'd.
                  Trout has a glass chin. Been exposed in the amateurs.

Comment

Originally posted by lx!! View Post
                    Very true, but you know his fan boys on this site count that as a legit ko when it's clearly an act of a coward B!tch aka Floyd gayweather.
                    Seems to me the only B!tch is the guy sitting behind the keyboard calling a man that fights for a living a B!tch. I agree with most on here that Floyd isn't knocking Martinez out. no way no how. He did drop Marquez and probably could have stopped him but Marquez is a warrior and not going down easily. Pac, I've always said was a mismatch in Floyd's favor. He'd beat him badly no doubt. Honestly, I think Floyd is going to have his hands full with Canelo much less messing with Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post

Not gonna lie. That's a bad ass quote though.

Comment

Working...
                      X