No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford-Spence is Impossible To Do Without PPV, Says Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
    Then all that has to happen is for Garcia-Porter winner agree to fight him.

You see Spence has been calling for a shot at the WBC title for literally years. He isn't paying thousands or tens of thousands when he doesn't have to.

I would like to see Loma enroll in VADA. Loma seems to want to fight everyone except for the WBC champs. That is odd.

If Spence is juicing why is he so intent on fighting for the WBC belt and enrolling in it???

I get it though, Spence is with Haymon and is p4p Champ. You need to say something degrading, and he is so damn good, you can't say anything about his skills.
    Good points, now my fingers can take a break!

Comment

Definitely a PPV worthy fight! MUST SEE TV!

Comment

Mega fight in 2019

No reason this fight can't be made next year. It's in both guys best interest and I'm sure a rematch would have to happen as well given both guys pride and pedigree. 1 million buys conservatively for this fight at $60 brings $60 mil minimum with both guys getting $10-15 mil guarantee 50/50 split or 55/45 winner with something on back end. Let's make it happen soon and I suspect Al/Arum will come to an agreement quite easily.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
          Get out of here with your made up bullsh.t.
          Facts are facts errol Spence Is on the roids

Comment

Loma vs Garcia. Eh.., a technical chess match but Crawford vs Spence will be a war. Two black champs battling..there will be blood. They’ll fight tooth& nail to destroy one another. I pay for this!

Comment

Then all that has to happen is for Garcia-Porter winner agree to fight him.

You see Spence has been calling for a shot at the WBC title for literally years. He isn't paying thousands or tens of thousands when he doesn't have to.

I would like to see Loma enroll in VADA. Loma seems to want to fight everyone except for the WBC champs. That is odd.

If Spence is juicing why is he so intent on fighting for the WBC belt and enrolling in it???

I get it though, Spence is with Haymon and is p4p Champ. You need to say something degrading, and he is so damn good, you can't say anything about his skills.
              Well said.....

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
                If Crawford earned $3 million against Horn, you figure it will take $4-5 million to satisfy his demands against Spence.
                what idiot paid Crawford 3 mil for the horn sparring match? he had to lose money

Comment

Originally posted by 123tommy View Post
                  There isnt nearly the excitement about boxing in the inner city as there used to be
                  easier to get an EBT card and sell drugs on the side

Comment

lmao. First he fought Dulorme for a vacant title. Then he fought Postol and then Indongo. In his next fight Indongo got knocked out in the second round.

Crawford starved himself to stay at 135 when Khan, Maidana, DSG, and Peterson were all at 140. He didn't move up until all the good jww's moved up to ww where all the money is.

Wow, he fought Postol and Indongo! Man, that guy is fearless of journeymen! I gotta admit, Bud will destroy any freaking journeyman, and he seems determined to prove it too.
                    Yo bro I know you are a professional hater but I check this out I got to give props to TC because he was willing to fight the best at 135, he was willing to fight the best at 140, just because he blew everyone out don't mean that they were all trash it could mean it's because he is great.
                    And make no mistake about it Homeboy he's not ducking and dodging any man at 147 lb, TC is the only ONE mentioning Spence's name in this FKN Division

Comment

Yes, and Loma wanted Linares and now wants Berchalt. He isn't trying to fight Mikey. I don't think it is because he is scared of Mikey, he is more scared of the VADA Clean Boxing Program.
                      As the WBA champion he is also subject to random testing. So he’s more involved with VADA testing than Spence for sure. That’s interesting and hurts your “point”. Spence has also been removed and named from rankings most likely for a refusal to enter testing something that’s not happened to Loma and I am in no way accusing Spence either but he also looks more suspect both in physical appearance and in the fact he’s walking around around 30 lbs over his weight and is huge at the weight whereas Loma doesn’t show physical signs and has also looked average size at his weights and now very small at lightweight. Your bias is clear to see if you are 100% sure Loma is but 100% Spence isn’t.

He also is trying to fight Mikey and has said so on many occasions. You chose to not believe him because of your agenda. Mikey has called out guys like Linares and ending up ducking whereas Lomachenko fought so the ducking point is also dumb but I understand it’s agenda based.
                      Last edited by chrisJS; 06-20-2018, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X