No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford-Spence is Impossible To Do Without PPV, Says Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    who are the good 140 pounders who moved up? maybe it was just a weak era i mean khan who lost to garcia? garcia who lost to herrera and almost to peterson? matthysse who lost to postol. hmmm i dont know. just because they are on tv doens't mean they are great
    lmao. That makes Bud even that much sadder. They were considered elite fighters. And Bud was scared of them.

All are better than freaking Dulorme, Postol, and Indongo.

Yea, Postol beat Matthysse LAST year. Matthysse is washed up. And DSG has one loss, to Thurman.

You are right, just because you fight on tv doesn't make you great. Just look at Bud! lol. Keep trying. Bud was scared to death, and he still is. Every fighter has flaws, but when there were guys at 140 who were considered elite fighters, Bud was no where to be found. Keep making up excuses for Princess Cherry Picker. Even freaking Broner would destroy everyone Bud has ever fought.

You are really quite sad and pathetic. You make so little sense it is amazing.

Comment

No boxing fan should've a problem paying for this fight. It's the best fight to be made in any division.

Comment

Originally posted by Clubber Pac View Post
        What do that mean, I am an African American, and there is plenty of excitement about the sport already.

This fight is for everyone, color does not matter.
        There isnt nearly the excitement about boxing in the inner city as there used to be

Comment

Originally posted by Sam wattson View Post
          Is hard to do cause arum knows Errol is on the roids smdh
          Get out of here with your made up bullsh.t.

Comment

Good to hear at least Bob is talking about making this fight.
            More than i expected from him which is sad considering its the biggest welter fight in years.

Comment

Crawford should fight and beat some viable welterweight opponents before even thinking about Spence.

Comment

What the hell, some of you guys accusing Spence and Loma of using PEDs. Get out of here. Total nonsense. You can see who might use PEDs. Canelo comes to mind. Look how he has bulked up over the last couple years.

Comment

Wow! Hearns was only 22?!! I didn't realize this.

Comment

Bob Arum need that PPV lump sum to guarantee against Bud's future earnings should he lose. Ultimate Cash Out

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
                      No boxing fan should've a problem paying for this fight. It's the best fight to be made in any division.
                      Lomachenko vs Garcia is a better fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X