No announcement yet.

Povetkin is better than Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    Now you're just flat out lying. Also Wilder was ahead on all the cards by a point. I'm done with this.

https://youtu.be/KWNBVnscSho
    You're in a minority. Most people watching had Ortiz ahead. Not with Americans though, you're far too biased to score in an honourable manner. There is no case for Wilder being ahead in that fight. None.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Objecitivity View Post
      Povetkin is a fat, chubby, pudgy, flabby and blown up light heavyweight. Ortiz is an old, obese, and ancient grandpa with heart conditions.

Both are pretty much the same! Don't see how either is DEFINITIVELY better.

Except, Povetkin does have actual accomplishments to speak of (Olympic gold medal, world championship amateur gold medal and a former WBA belt holder). Meanwhile, what is Luis Ortiz's greatest accomplishment? Oh, that's right! NONEXISTENT!
      Povetkin has never been a Lightheavy in his life. So I don't know where you're getting that from.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        but for real if you wanna do the he beat him better than the other guy nonsense......

Ortiz squashed tony thompson... same tony thompson who destroyed price TWICE and the same Price who wobbled PEDvetkin and made povetkin struggle a bit

and he beat jennings faster than Wlad did, who wlad went 12 full rounds, struggled a bit for some reason, same wlad who dropped AJ

thats according to your frame of mind

cuz real boxing fans know triangle theories dont work in boxing
        The Thompson who fought Price was in much better nick than the shot version that Ortiz fought. Plus, he had a full training camp against Price whereas he came in at short notice for Ortiz if you remember?

And Povetkin didn't struggle with Price. He won every second apart from that one left hook Price landed. So there are big differences. I know you're only making a point, but they were really **** points i'm afraid.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          don't expect any of the brits to respond because i'm teh f#cking best!
          I'm not responding to your posts for at least a while, I've already made a fool of you tonight so there's no point in continuing a pointless exercise.

Comment

• I think Ortiz is superior skill wise. I don't even think Povetkin can throw a check hook... Very limited and flawed boxer...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
              Povetkin hits harder than Ortiz you fool. There is nothing on Ortiz's shots, whereas there is with Povetkin.

AJ wasn't effected because he has a better chin than Deontay. Deontay has a glass jaw that is getting smashed by the first big shot he lands on him. It will be funny coming back on here and seeing idiots like you cry when the time comes.
              Yeah I see that you conveniently omitted the fact that Joshua outweighed Povetkin by some 24 odd lbs or more and still almost went down from punches from him. That makes a huge difference. While on the other hand, Ortiz outweighed the 214 lbs Deontay Wilder by some 30 odd lbs and still couldn't so much as get him off his feet.

He ate more punches from Ortiz than Joshua ever did from Povetkin and still didn't go down. As compared to the contrary, almost every flush punch Povetkin landed on Joshua nearly dropped him.

So there you have it. Ortiz is the bigger puncher between himself and Povetkin and Wilder has the better chin of the two between himself and Joshua.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Yeah I see that you conveniently omitted the fact that Joshua outweighed Povetkin by some 24 odd lbs or more and still almost went down from punches from him. That makes a huge difference. While on the other hand, Ortiz outweighed the 214 lbs Deontay Wilder by some 30 odd lbs and still couldn't so much as get him off his feet.

He ate more punches from Ortiz than Joshua ever did from Povetkin and still didn't go down. As compared to the contrary, almost every flush punch Povetkin landed on Joshua nearly dropped him.

So there you have it. Ortiz is the bigger puncher between himself and Povetkin and Wilder has the better chin of the two between himself and Joshua.
                Give me the round and the time of the round that Povetkin nearly had Joshua over? I want a good laugh at the yellow bus rider.

Who cares if he never got Wilder off his feet when he had him all out and basically being in Disney land for 2 rounds?

Give me the rounds and time of those rounds were Ortiz landed these big punches on Wilder? The only time he got any half decent shots off was in round 7. And they were not big punches because as I say, they had no weight or snap to them. Ortiz is no longer a puncher. That was very clear in the Wilder fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                  Povetkin looked quality against Joshua so he hasn't aged at all. Ortiz on the other hand gassed after doing 2 rounds of work. The dud has high blood pressure for a reason. You're a serious mentalist to believe anything else.

Again, you also don't know what a fact is. Now that's a fact.
                  Bullshit! Ortiz had Wilder out on his feet until the 10th round of their fight. It wasn't until Wilder buzzed him with that counter right hand that got Deontay back into the fight and ultimately finished him off.

You are really talking out your ass man! Ortiz had Wilder in trouble for nine rounds by throwing haymaker after haymaker and power punch after power punch. If you don't believe me go back and review the tape. Wilder was badly concussed since that seventh round where he was nearly decapitated.

On the contrast, compared to Povetkin, Outside of the few punches Povetkin landed on Joshua, he looked gassed, off balanced, uncoordinated, lacked defense and with a bad chin. Moreover, due to his lack of size and power he wasn't at no time any serious threat to AJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Just want to clarify one thing for all Wilder fangirls.

Povetkin is better than Ortiz. He was a better amateur, he was a better pro.

His resume craps ALL OVER Ortiz's average resume, as does his skills.

It's so cringe to see Wilder's fans try to keep pushing a 45 year old man to the high heavens when he hasn't done anything in the game.

Also, Joshua beat Povetkin better than Wilder beat Ortiz.

PEDvetkin is pushing 40 and a 2 time PED cheat doe .. oh. wait ..

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      Now you're just flat out lying. Also Wilder was ahead on all the cards by a point. I'm done with this.

https://youtu.be/KWNBVnscSho
                      Yeah he was ahead

Literally no one had Wilder ahead except for the judges. Go figure.

Comment

Working...
                      X