• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He did beat the man.
    While Wilder ducked the man.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      When did this happen?? Wlad had already lost to Fury and was inactive for almost 2 years. How the hell was he the man?
      Thought you weren’t going to post until Tuesday?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Well yeah you're right it doesn't change the fact that Klitschko was not the man of the division when AJ beat him.
        Witty fellow, ain't ya'?

Comment

What cherry picks?? last i checked he was fighting p4p fighters and world champions
          exactly bro. That's exactly who he was fighting last time I checked...McGregor, Berto and Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by Holler View Post
            Except he's never held a belt, never fought a top ranked heavyweight and in his amateur days he wasn't even the best hw in his own country.
            Ortiz has had some belts. Dude, just because he never had a big boy belt doesn't mean Ortiz isn't good. A lot of fighters are mismanaged. Honestly, I think a lot of Cuban fighters get mismanaged for one reason or another. Look at what he's doing in the ring. Beating decent opposition, high power, undefeated, 6'4"/84".

The fact remains, to a Boxing aficionado which I happen to be and you should aspire to be, Luis Ortiz is a damn good Boxer --- better than the version of Vlad that AJ beat. Fury toyed with Vlad in the fight before AJ like a cat plays with a mouse.

Comment

Why do some posters say Joshua beat "THE MAN"
              Larry you're making stuff up. What reliable posters have said this? No one has said this, you're either quoting from a tiny minority or just making stuff up again.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                A lot of fighters are mismanaged. Honestly, I think a lot of Cuban fighters get mismanaged for one reason or another.
                I feel like a lot of modern Cuban boxers got hoodwinked by Caribe Promotions or some other small time promo company. Sucks for them they never had a manager actually look out for them.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                  I feel like a lot of modern Cuban boxers got hoodwinked by Caribe Promotions or some other small time promo company. Sucks for them they never had a manager actually look out for them.
                  It does man because the Cubans are the master race of Boxing imo.

They'll figure it out eventually.

Comment

When did this happen?? Wlad had already lost to Fury and was inactive for almost 2 years. How the hell was he the man?
                    He beat the man like the man.

I couldn't even watch more than 3 rounds of Wlad's fight with the Furious One.

They clinched more than the spintchter of a coward, stuck in the middle of an uncomfortable situation.

Such involuntary reactions are written into the DNA of individuals like Georges. He associates fear with being attacked by black men and discomfort with being buttfucked by them. So through natural selection, his faggot shithole dries up and constricts to limit access to thugs, while simultaneously welcoming access to cowards

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                      Still better than anything on Wilder's resume

/thread
                      actually no. Ortiz this year was better than a Wlad coming off a loss and inactivity

Comment

Working...
                      X