No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
    I'm surprised nobody is talking about raw premier and rusev cucked by BBC bobby lashley

That was so awkward, but hilarious. Lol. Paul Heyman must be going through a bbc phase to write something like that.

Kind of weird how they made Rusev look like a chump. I hope he gets a big push out of this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      That was so awkward, but hilarious. Lol. Paul Heyman must be going through a bbc phase to write something like that.

Kind of weird how they made Rusev look like a chump. I hope he gets a big push out of this.
      I actually thought it was a pretty solid show overall even tho that ending was hella dumb lol

Comment

I actually thought it was a pretty solid show overall even tho that ending was hella dumb lol

Same here. I like the new announce team. Actually nice to hear the King's voice again, but I heard he's only gonna be there for a few months to help out the new guys.

Comment

• Really? Other than the AJ Styles match and Bray Wyatt, I thought this week's Raw sucked a big fat one. Between Rusev and Mike Kanellis, what's the deal with making these married guys look like chumps on Raw? To quote Conrad Thompson "Who booked this s**t?" With Kanellis, that needs to end in a mixed tag match where Mike leaves Maria for a new partner who slaps the taste out of Maria's mouth and has them both put her through a table. I did like the line The Street Profits said about a baby on a pole match, then Maria on a pole, then saying that's how they got in this situation in the first place. Now that Bruce Prichard is working for Vince again, that sounds like something he would come up with.

Oh and they're ruining Alexa Bliss' character since turning her face. Why can't she still be a badass as a babyface , like Becky Lynch or Seth Rollins, instead of just using her to advance a feud between Lynch and Sasha Banks for a pay per view title match? Do they even remember Bliss is also one of their champions? I wonder if they'll even bother putting her on this PPV, dumbasses. They gotta stop taking the balls out of Alexa Bliss' character.

I like what they're doing overall with Bray Wyatt, Seth Rollins and The Viking Experience though, who are all favorites of mine as well, plus the Daniel Bryan face turn is going well so far.

Also excited about the debut of AEW on TNT tonight.

Comment

• What a week for wrestling fans...cant wait for 8pm tonight

Comment

• and just like that wwe effectively killed one of the hottest acts if not thee hottest act in all of wrestling last night, the fiend. He's done, that ppv was straight blasphemy smh

Comment

• Well it was a dumb idea in the first place having him go straight into a title match for his first time back in the ring. He should have been built up first with some mid card matches, then been fed to someone like Rollins.

They're also killing the women's tag division after it got off to a good start, but at least Bliss and Cross worked with their best opponents last night with The Kabuki Warriors. Speaking of which, the Japanese team were pulling the heel tactics in that match, even with the finish consisting of the green mist reminiscent of The Great Kabuki, Great Muta and more recently Tajiri to capture the titles last night. Alexa is someone else being wasted too. I just hope this means another Raw title run for her too then now that's she's not a tag champ anymore. They need a few more women's tag teams though, that division is way too thin. As soon as Alexa and Nikki won the belts, they proceeded to actually beat everyone in the division on both shows in about 2 weeks.
                Last edited by Anthony342; 10-07-2019, 04:20 PM.

Comment

and just like that wwe effectively killed one of the hottest acts if not thee hottest act in all of wrestling last night, the fiend. He's done, that ppv was straight blasphemy smh
                  Not really IMO. I mean, the ref stopped the match, but then Wyatt got up and attacked Rollins to be the last man standing, so Bray loses the match without having to do the job, still looking pretty strong. Plus he took a bajillion curb stomps, a pedigree, even a chair shot to the head while he was laying on the mat and got up at 1, even another chair shot with the table on his head and a bunch of stuff stacked on top got a quick kick out at 2. Now, if he was left there laying, I might agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                    Not really IMO. I mean, the ref stopped the match, but then Wyatt got up and attacked Rollins to be the last man standing, so Bray loses the match without having to do the job, still looking pretty strong. Plus he took a bajillion curb stomps, a pedigree, even a chair shot to the head while he was laying on the mat and got up at 1, even another chair shot with the table on his head and a bunch of stuff stacked on top got a quick kick out at 2. Now, if he was left there laying, I might agree.
                    bruh did you hear the crowd reaction last night?

Not only were fans chanting "Restart Match" "AEW" and "Bull****", but there's footage all over twitter of fans chanting "WE WANT REFUNDS" after the cameras went off.

This match did NOBODY any favors any way you slice it.

Comment

bruh did you hear the crowd reaction last night?

Not only were fans chanting "Restart Match" "AEW" and "Bull****", but there's footage all over twitter of fans chanting "WE WANT REFUNDS" after the cameras went off.

This match did NOBODY any favors any way you slice it.
                      True and like I said, Wyatt shouldn't have been booked in a title match his first time back in the ring. But they weren't gonna put the belt on him either. Vince still sees Seth as their guy. They should have put Bray in a feud with someone else where he came out on top and still should.

Comment

Working...
                      X