No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
    I'm surprised he didn't say anything about Hamed to be honest.
    Why would I mention that??
    Hamed was the duck in that situation.

Comment

No and No, if anything it was more bad timing than Marquez ducking either of them and if anything you could make an argument for Morales not wanting too give Marquez the fight, although you clearly have some kind of agenda again Marquez for whatever reason so it must be the other way around. Some kind of source for Morales offering Marquez a career high payday (And any of your claims really) would probably help your argument if you could find one, was it when Morales was at SFW and Marquez was at FW or when Morales was it after when Morales moved to LW and Marquez to SFW ?.

Yea, clearly have some form of dysfunction going on here and you just shown me that you are only using Boxrec by looking at some lesser wins, what boxer doesn't have a list of nobodies on their resume by the way ?. Why're you also ignoring that he was robbed blind in Pacquaio III, Norwood and John ?.

He shown he could beat Pacquaio the 4th fight just put the nail in the coffin, besides, are you going to tell me that Pacquaio isn't suspect of using PEDs ?.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Steele View Post
        Why would I mention that??
        Hamed was the duck in that situation.
        Because of the clear hate for Marquez it seems like you would try to make some kind of an argument for Marquez ducking him, which like your evaluation of Marquez before would be ****ing laughable.
        Last edited by NChristo; 08-08-2017, 04:56 PM.

Comment

No and No, if anything it was more bad timing than Marquez ducking either of them
          You're full of sh'it.
          How does the timing not work out liar?

if anything you could make an argument for Morales not wanting too give Marquez the fight.
          Could you please explain this statement?
          It seems like a lie...
          Morales offered Marquez the fight multiple times but Marquez downed down the career high paydays multiple times.

Most notably right after Morales V Manny 1

You are straight up lying now.

you clearly have some kind of agenda again Marquez for whatever reason .
          You seem like the one with the agenda.
          I am being factual. You are making things up.

He shown he could beat Pacquaio the 4th fight just put the nail in the coffin, besides, are you going to tell me that Pacquaio isn't suspect of using PEDs ?.
          So...
          You are admitting his sole win worth a damn is tainted?
          Yes?
          Tainted with drugs? (steroids)

Comment

Where are these sources that Morales offered Marquez a career high payday ?, something that big wouldn't be hard too find would it ?. All of these posts are completely irrelevant without it.

How does the timing not match up ?, what are you just ignoring the facts that for the majority of their careers they were in different weightclasses ?. You say just after Morales - Pacquaio I so when Morales moved upto Lightweight to fight and lose too Raheem while Marquez was still at Featherweight, that's your most notable example of where the timing was correct for them too fight ?.

You're not being factual in the slightest.

Yes his win is very obviously tainted, but if they were both doping does that not even the playing field somewhat, I'm not trying too justify it obviously it ****ing wrong and he had a PED expert in his corner, but let's not just act like Pacquaio wasn't potentially hulking as well.

It clearly isn't his sole win that's worth a damn either, obviously.
            Last edited by NChristo; 08-09-2017, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Hello ?, where did you go

Comment

Back under his bridge, where all trolls go?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Steele View Post
                  Marquez turned down Morales offers for a career high paydays multiple times.
                  Look it up.
                  Source?

He was frightened of Guzman and Soto.
                  Source?
                  But he was absolutley sh'iting his pants at the thought of fighting Vlero
                  Source?

No[/QUOTE]

Comment

How about he provides sources within 48 hours or you ban him?
                    Last edited by Anthony342; 08-10-2017, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      Source?

Source?

Source?

No
                      Why don't you look it up for yourself you son of a b'itch??

Soto was avoided like crazy at featherweight. It took him forever to start getting big fights.
                      When he was at superfeather Marquez and Manny ducked him.
                      Look it up.

Guzman was also avoided particularly at feather and superfeather.

Edwin Valero was one of the most avoided men I've seen in the sport.
                      You'd know that if you weren't a DKSAB.

I remember a rumour about Valero puttin Barrera to sleep in the gym. I didn't find it credible until Barrera started singing Valeros praise.

Don't you find it odd all these guys were there at the same time and the fights didn't happen??

Look it up and you decide for yourself.
                      BUT first you need to pull your head out yer a55...
                      Last edited by Johnny Steele; 08-10-2017, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X