Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angel Garcia Wants Unification Next For Danny, Not Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    Stop typing up bull**** you lying mug

Danny said he would love to rematch Khan

Angel is the one who said he doesnt want Danny to fight Khan again

However Khan is mando for the WBC belt, who put out statement that the winner will have to face Khan

There is no way out of it unless Khan loses his next fight or if he steps aside

Next time check ur facts u fanny

Nobody cares about Kelly, he's irrelevant
    Oh waaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Angel said that his son had no desire to fight Khan again

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...with-amir-khan

#comprehension101

And what makes you think that the WBC will enforce a mandatory for a fight that only 2 men & a dog are interested in when they have a history of breaking their rules for others

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
      I like the way you think.. Khan has never been in a position to call shots but Khan gets what Khan wants right?

PRPP
      I think it's a good fight for both. Khan can't call shots, but if Cotto would come to 150 for Marquez (according to Roach) why not come to 152 for Khan? Should be easy work for Cotto, but you never know.

Comment

dont blame him, not much point in seeing khan get sparked out again

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
          He's fought and beat Holt, Morales,Judah,Campbell,Matthysse,Peterson and Khan and beat Khan emphatically and because he wants to go on and fight the best you call them duckers because he doesn't want to go backwards and fight Khan again ...This is typical of the low life attitudes Khan and his worshippers bring to our sport ....you guys make NO sense.
          garcia should have rematched herrera

Comment

I would like to see a rematch, but Garcia really should try to unify. Fight Brook or the winner of Thurman vs Porter.

Besides, Khan probably thinks he's too big of a star to fight Garcia again.

Comment

Sounds good.

Garcia against either Thurman/Porter or Brook would be ideal.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                Oh waaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Angel said that his son had no desire to fight Khan again

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...with-amir-khan

#comprehension101

And what makes you think that the WBC will enforce a mandatory for a fight that only 2 men & a dog are interested in when they have a history of breaking their rules for others

You stupid ****, "Angel said".

i'll post a recent video of Danny saying he wants to fight Khan on PPV..if you want?

Angel is against the fight, but Danny is up for it and he has made it clear from his own mouth....

#comprehension101

WBC have said they will be enforcing the mando fight, they want it because it's Khan...and this is what Haymon wants as well

Next time check your facts you twat

Comment

I just hope we get an instant reaction if Garcia passes up Khan for Brook.
                  Would be a classic.
                  If I am brook I take this fight. I think he can beat Garcia and then he would gain leverage with Khan, saying he beat the guy that sparked out Khan and he is the unified champ at the same time.

Comment

Swift vs AK is a damn good fight....a unification fight is damn good as well...I'm good with BOTH options

Comment

Working...
                    X