Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angel Garcia Wants Unification Next For Danny, Not Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rather see a unification against Brook than a rematch with Khan. Khan has done nothing at 147. He's made himself irrelevant. Is rather see him fight Victor Ortiz.

Comment

No ones thinking about Khan at this point and why should they.. He has Prescott problems and a glass chin he needs to super glue together.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
        I'd rather see a unification against Brook than a rematch with Khan. Khan has done nothing at 147. He's made himself irrelevant. Is rather see him fight Victor Ortiz.
        Brook v Garcia is the fight and Khan v Ortiz would be close and billed as
        .......... 'The one that can't' v The one that won't'.

Comment

Angel always throws in there how hard "he" worked to "make Danny" the fighter he is. He must be milking Danny for every dollar Danny gets. Zab Judah said it best...Angel is a custie. (Drug buying customer)

Comment

angel and danny are duckers

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Cotto vs. Khan @ 152! Make it happen!
              I like the way you think.. Khan has never been in a position to call shots but Khan gets what Khan wants right?

PRPP

Comment

Khan gets the winner of the fight it has already been confirmed by the WBC..Khan is mando...you sad ****s need to deal with it

Al Haymon planned this all along

Thurman Porter

Khan Garcia

i think we get where this is going....godbless Al Haymon

Kell Brook's career is over, he had the chance to fight Khan, but declined the offer
                Last edited by FrankieBruno; 01-23-2016, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                  angel and danny are duckers
                  He's fought and beat Holt, Morales,Judah,Campbell,Matthysse,Peterson and Khan and beat Khan emphatically and because he wants to go on and fight the best you call them duckers because he doesn't want to go backwards and fight Khan again ...This is typical of the low life attitudes Khan and his worshippers bring to our sport ....you guys make NO sense.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    Khan gets the winner of the fight it has already been confirmed by the WBC..Khan is mando...you sad ****s need to deal with it

Al Haymon planned this all along

Thurman Porter

Khan Garcia

i think we get where this is going....godbless Al Haymon

Kell Brook's career is over, he had the chance to fight Khan, but declined the offer
                    Khan is seriously stupid

If he goes down the Garcia/Guerrero route, he will be paid literally a fraction of what he would earn against Brook

But yeah, godbless Al Haymon

Comment

They are going to continue to say that to get paid more money. The more you say in boxing the more you get paid

Comment

Working...
                      X