Collapse
No announcement yet.

Billy Joe Saunders is a ****ing racist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a fat, uneducated gypsy. What do you expect?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
      If he's to fight on GGG card I take it it's his mandatory right ? What's the latest, Lemieux is ranked behind Murata but the Japanese Ching Chong China man is fighting N'Dam right ? So Lemieux to be enforced ? Been out the loop, been to London this weekend to see Guns n Roses Friday and saw Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow Saturday night.
      I never keep up with the ABC situation so I honestly couldn't say.
      Sounds like you had an amazing weekend though. Congrats man. I'm typing this from a hotel room literally in the Sedona red rocks. Had everything comped, including a $300 meal last night. I never get vacations so this was nice.

Comment

Ho wi fuk.. I can't believe he said that.

Comment

Lol that is funny. I dont think much of him as a fighter but his personality is entertaining.

Japanese ching chong man!! Lol. He labeled a chinaman and a japanese guy all in one.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
            If he's to fight on GGG card I take it it's his mandatory right ? What's the latest, Lemieux is ranked behind Murata but the Japanese Ching Chong China man is fighting N'Dam right ? So Lemieux to be enforced ? Been out the loop, been to London this weekend to see Guns n Roses Friday and saw Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow Saturday night.
            Warren said BJS is fighting in the UK the same night as GGG-Canelo. It seems unlikely Khurt will be out and allowed to leave the country unless he's resurrected Johnny Cochran but not sure if that means we should expect another weak opponent. WBO Prez did claim BJS-Murata was in talks.

Comment

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
              Ho wi fuk.. I can't believe he said that.
              Good one. ****ing buried em.

Comment

Who gives a sh.t! kkkovalev is too. Unfortunately for them (in boxing) you get to beat the sh.t out of these bastards! Get the object of his hate to beat the sh.t out of his a.ss! Like what Ward did to kkkovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Had everything comped, including a $300 meal last night. I never get vacations so this was nice.
                  What was for dinner?

Comment

My problem with it is that he is the first one to complain about racism.

I've lost count of how many times he's played the race card in relation to gypsies.

Undefeated Saunders dethroned Andy Lee last December at the Manchester Arena in the first all-gypsy world title showdown. Gypsy and traveller communities have long been a feature in the British boxing scene but Saunders says Marler’s 'Gypsy boy' comments may harm English rugby’s image.

“I’ve had it all my life but I’ve never had it in my sport from another sportsman. I was a fan of rugby and now I probably won’t watch England play rugby anymore,” said Saunders.

He added: “Now other people might think twice about using the term in an offensive way. There is no room for any racism in sport; especially at the standard that he is playing. I was talking about it on the phone to my friend Tyson Fury last night and we are both disgusted by it.”

Comment

The ones quickest to produce the race card are more often than not the most racist ****ers out there from my experience.

Comment

Working...
                      X