Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko: I Owed it To Emanuel Steward To Take the Joshua Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been looking at the promo videos and pressers. Wlad seems much more relaxed and confident than he did during the build up to his fight with Fury. That tells me he's been feeling good and performing well in the gym, so he may not be as over-the-hill as some people think. I can't make up my mind about this fight. I'm edging towards AJ winning it, but Wlad's confidence and the fact that he's so motivated and energised is a little unnerving.

Comment

Klitschko wants to go out on his back. He should be taking after big brother and go out as champion on his feet. Too late for that now.

Comment

Fury was a very winnable fight if wlad was willing to take some risks and make some adjustments. Wlad is just crap mentally, he had all the tools to win. He tried to fight a guy who is taller, with a longer reach and who is using movement and arm punches to score the same way he would always fight a guy 4" shorter than him and when it didnt work he made no attempt to adjust. He cant fight inside worth chit and he cant adjust worth chit.
        Last edited by elfag; 02-09-2017, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadlio24 View Post
          Even Klitschko knows he put on an embarrassing performance in the Fury fight, this is his fight to go out on top... I really think experience will win in this one and he will expose Joshua... Klitschko by KO for sure!!!
          If Klitchko wins how is he exposing Joshua ? He doesn't even have 20 fights yet and if Klitchko wins it'll be his best win . Thats like saying Fury exposed Klitchko despite his long reign,makes no sense when Joshua hasnt even fought a top 10 guy yet besides Whyte .
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 02-09-2017, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            Staggered in every major fight? what are you talking about? Akinwande & Briggs but both were big punchers & he still won both fights. Got knocked out by McCall & Rahman who were also big punchers. He was down twice in his career both by one punch KO punches. Klitschko was down 13 times from what I can remember. Lewis also fought a lot better competition. Briggs, McCall, Akinwande, Rahman, Tua, Morrison, Tyson all had 1 punch knock out power. Vitali, Mercer, Bruno also had good power. He fought way better fighters that Wladimir... You must be just trolling & I fell for it...
            yeah you fell for it cause you are dumb. klit got up every time he was down never counted out. went down 3 times against sam peter who all were avoiding and known as the hardest puncher. lewis would have been counted out

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
              yeah you fell for it cause you are dumb. klit got up every time he was down never counted out. went down 3 times against sam peter who all were avoiding and known as the hardest puncher. lewis would have been counted out
              Sam Peter was not known as the hardest puncher... hahaha! Wow he knocked out Maskaev & Jeremy Williams & dropped Klitschko 3 times. Well he did drop James Toney with a jab but that was a flash off balance knock down. I'm dumb? Sam Peter wouldn't have lasted 3 rounds with Lennox Lewis...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  If Klitchko wins how is he exposing Joshua ? He doesn't even have 20 fights yet and if Klitchko wins it'll be his best win . Thats like saying Fury exposed Klitchko despite his long reign,makes no sense when Joshua hasnt even fought a top 10 guy yet besides Whyte .
                  he'll be exposed because of all the hype

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                    he'll be exposed because of all the hype
                    So a fighter with 19 fights is exposed to a guy who has over 300 rounds to his name? O.K...lol

If Joshua wins then Klitchko was to old?

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      So a fighter with 19 fights is exposed to a guy who has over 300 rounds to his name? O.K...lol

If Joshua wins then Klitchko was to old?
                      well, he is too old to be honest so it's not a good win for AJ

Comment

Working...
                      X