Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you honestly see Wilder Fury 2 so far?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you honestly see Wilder Fury 2 so far?

?????????????????????

Both guys have something to take away from the fight but Fury has more. He came into the first fight with most saying his best days were well behind him, he didn't look sharp in his return bouts, and that he was just a name for Wilder at this point. He boxed beautifully and his confidence is going to be sky high. Wilder on the other hand went in likely expecting a KO and even though he got his ears boxed off he damn near got it. He knows he just has to catch Fury to hurt/stop him and Fury knows he can outbox Wilder for the full 12. I think it's always going to be intriguing with these two.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue54 View Post
      ?????????????????????
      Fury looked a long way from his best but was still good enough to beat Wilder in most people's eyes. He lost over 100lb in around 8 months and had 3 hard camps back to back with hardly any rest in between.

He needs to take a real break now to allow his body to recover from what he put it through. If the rematch happens he will beat Wilder easily, and may even stop him.

Comment

If it happens next then definitely Wilder, especially if it happens in America again. If it happens after Wilder beats Joshua to become one face one champion then I would pick a better match fit Fury to outbox him.

Comment

Fury will win the rematch. He got caught twice and paid the price heavily.

He'll fight even smarter the second time around.

Comment

i bagged fury before the fight but he made a fan of me and on rewatching he fight he could have stopped wilder he had him stunned a few times and should have gone after him more although its not his style , in a rematch wilder could improve he was just telegraphing his punches looping them badly i know he will never be a skilled fighter but surely he can improve and throw straiter punches he may catch fury and stop him but more likely fury beats him more convincingly.

Comment

I thought Fury won 114 to 112 and Wilder will KO Fury in the rematch.

Comment

Unfortunately in the first fight Wilder was not fighting to intelligently
                He was looking for the ko ( hence missing wildly and not accomplishing much )
                If he follows the game plan of settling down on his punches and going to the body I think we will see a totally different fight
                I don’t think Fury can do much more than he did in the first fight ( and the fact imo his punches will not hurt anyone )
                I would pick Wilder to win by ko towards the second half of the fight
                This of course if Wilder sticks to the game plan and does not go headhunting the entire fight

Comment

I'm taking Fury by unanimous decision if there are fair judges. If he decides to go to the power and fight Wilder on the inside in the rematch he can stop him tho. Wilder is not great on the inside and needs some distance to generate his power and get his shots off. If Fury decides to box the first few rounds and later rough him up and beat Wilder up on the inside it'll be easier for him I believe. He didn't really show it in the 1st fight so he can make an adjustment and use it to his advantage in the rematch. Lean on Wilder, make him tired, throw to the body, rough him up and then move again.

Comment

I wonder who's betting favourite in next fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X