Collapse
No announcement yet.

To all you cowards that defend Ray Rice and hitting women

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well muslims have multiple wives and it's hard enough to keep one wife in check, so I'd understand his frustrastion

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      It's called an analogy, and it was a good one. We love to support the people we love, but if another group or person does the same thing, we attack them.

My point is hitting women is wrong. No matter who does it. Outside of defending your life or serious harm, you should never hit a female.
      First, a hypothetical can be an analogy. Second, it's not an analogy because they're not similar enough to draw comparison; thus, the point of my post.

I was able to understand your post, but even you could have come up with a better example.

Comment

I think very few people are defending what Ray Rice did. I just don't think the guy deserves to lose everything for it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
          I think very few people are defending what Ray Rice did. I just don't think the guy deserves to lose everything for it.
          Lots people are defending him and not just here in the media. In Foxnews, Floyd Mayweather, Paul George...

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
            change your dealer Cua whatever they gave you was glazed
            I'm bored at work, wtf you want me to do?

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
              Pretty much.

Comment

Lots people are defending him and not just here in the media. In Foxnews, Floyd Mayweather, Paul George...

Bird sounded like he wanted to break George's other leg

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...s-thoughtless/

Comment

How would you have reacted if the person in the video was a Muslim man in Muslim garb beating on his wife in America?

You would be up in arms you fukin hypocrites.
                  I agree with you 100 percent about this. Ray Rice was wrong and F uck anybody trying to defend him. A man should never hit a woman like that and nothing will change my views about that.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    I agree with you 100 percent about this. Ray Rice was wrong and F uck anybody trying to defend him. A man should never hit a woman like that and nothing will change my views about that.

what if she just killed your dog and was running at you with a knife?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      what if it were two lesbians and one knocked the other one out?
                      No man was involved, every one would laugh and find it silly/cute.

Comment

Working...
                      X