No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Gave Golovkin The Edge Over Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
    what's your point? He said it was a close Fight but had ggg winning. He has ggg winning here and obviously gave him the 12th. They both landed the same amount of punches in the 12th. It's not as if Canelo dominated the 12th, which seems to be your implication.
    My implication? Why don’t you make a thread and ask if Nelo won the 12th!

Comment

It's funny that if you had Golovkin winning against Canelo you're a genius but if you had Jacobs winning or Ward against Kovalev, not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
        My implication? Why don’t you make a thread and ask if Nelo won the 12th!
        why don't you make a thread and ask who won the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
          why don't you make a thread and ask who won the fight?
          Nobody won. It was a DRAW.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
              It's funny that if you had Golovkin winning against Canelo you're a genius but if you had Jacobs winning or Ward against Kovalev, not so much.
              I don't even understand your comparison.

Comment

Two more Mexican legends think GGG won and yet people will still deny it.....SMH...

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
                  A lot of Mexicans will tell you it was a close fight but that GGG won. I'm proud of that because it shows Mexicans are noble and brave enough to say the truth about what they think, even if the reality is different than what they hoped for beforehand. My question is, where are the whites showing themselves to be brave and noble enough to say they thought Canelo won in a fight in which he out-power punched the power puncher and was the ring general because he dictated that the fight be fought in a way that was not favorable to GGG? It's hard but you can do it, you can also be noble and brave.
                  Because that simply didn't happen that's why. Canelo might have won 4 rounds and certainly wasn't dictating the fight. Not by a long shot.

Comment

Well he should because GGG won the fight.

Comment

I'm 110% Mexican, and I'm related to Canelo and I had GGG 8-4.

Comment

Working...
                      X