Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Gave Golovkin The Edge Over Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still don't understand how a counter puncher like Marquez who fights off the backfoot gives GGG the win just for simply being "active" and coming forward but yet claims he was robbed against Pacquiao when it was Pacquiao who threw more and landed more punches but it was Marquez who in rounds landed the more cleaner shots down the stretch to make his fights tight against Pacquiao or win in his opinion!

Canelo is number 1 cuz everyone hates him and think a guy who took more punishment beat him! LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
      A lot of Mexicans will tell you it was a close fight but that GGG won. I'm proud of that because it shows Mexicans are noble and brave enough to say the truth about what they think, even if the reality is different than what they hoped for beforehand. My question is, where are the whites showing themselves to be brave and noble enough to say they thought Canelo won in a fight in which he out-power punched the power puncher and was the ring general because he dictated that the fight be fought in a way that was not favorable to GGG? It's hard but you can do it, you can also be noble and brave.

Stfu with that whole I'm Mexican and I think.....

Since when is being Mexican a prerequisite to judging a fight properly

Eric morales and JCC sr thot canelo won

Different opinions exist

Comment

lol

Comment

Mirko troll crop is gonna have a heart attack. Two mexican legends said ggg won.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
            Mirko troll crop is gonna have a heart attack. Two mexican legends said ggg won.
            Actually three.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post

lol
              Look at GGG’s eyes when Abel goes down on him Mexican Style...

Comment

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
                Stfu with that whole I'm Mexican and I think.....

Since when is being Mexican a prerequisite to judging a fight properly

Eric morales and JCC sr thot canelo won

Different opinions exist
                We Turks had Nelo winning. We recognize slickness and the bruvas. Black-Nelo running tingz.

Floyd visiting us. I think Turks are more Mexican than the fake Mexicans claiming to be...”my friends are Mexican and they said..”

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
                  We Turks had Nelo winning. We recognize slickness and the bruvas. Black-Nelo running tingz.

Floyd visiting us. I think Turks are more Mexican than the fake Mexicans claiming to be...”my friends are Mexican and they said..”

Your growing indetity crisis is really starting to worry me.

Comment

Nope no debate really, just some sad people in denial...

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      Your growing indetity crisis is really starting to worry me.
                      On Wednesday’s I’m Slovenian

Comment

Working...
                      X