No announcement yet.

Is Philippines the only country where you need college degree to work at McDo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
    All I know is that the nurses in the states are mainly Filipinos now.
    Lots of nurses in the Philippines got lured by this "American dream" there was a time when America did have a shortage of nurses.

Now, thousands and thousands of nursing graduates are jobless.
    Do you know in the Philippines many nurses have to pay the hospital to work there? Many also get paid way less than minimum. The hospitals are taking advantage of them coz nurses are desperate to have experience so they can apply overseas.

Comment

drop out < ged < hs dip < assoc < bach < masters < doctorate < hamburger school, the end.

Comment

Wtf is hamburger university? And do ppl really have to pay to learn how to flip burgers???

Comment

you graduate with a degree of Bachelors in Hamburgerology (serious)

Comment

All I know is that the Philippines is the Mexico of East Asia. They even were colonized by Spain and have many Spanish surnames and traditions. But Mexico actually has a better economy, higher standards of living and less corruption. I remember the LA Times did a story on the Philippines when Pacquiao was getting ready to fight Morales for a 3rd time and the reporters were clowning the Philippines and said the country was even poor and much more corrupt than Mexico. The report even said the Filipinos were mainly laborers and maids in other countries with just a few here and there as nurses.

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
              All I know is that the Philippines is the Mexico of East Asia. They even were colonized by Spain and have many Spanish surnames and traditions. But Mexico actually has a better economy, higher standards of living and less corruption. I remember the LA Times did a story on the Philippines when Pacquiao was getting ready to fight Morales for a 3rd time and the reporters were clowning the Philippines and said the country was even poor and much more corrupt than Mexico. The report even said the Filipinos were mainly laborers and maids in other countries with just a few here and there as nurses.
              Hope this reporter doesn't cry when Trump issaying mexican are drug smuggler and rapist. Us Canadian and American or any first world​ country should be able to.laugh at Mexico too, right?

Comment

I wonder if there are any countries that require a college degree to work as a hooker.

Like college programs that have classes that teach women how to dress like like hos and suck dick.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                  Hope this reporter doesn't cry when Trump issaying mexican are drug smuggler and rapist. Us Canadian and American or any first world​ country should be able to.laugh at Mexico too, right?
                  I don't read the LA Times anymore, but what that reporter pointed out may be offensive but true. The Philippines is much poorer and corrupt than Mexico. Plus, Filipinos are known as maids, laborers, and nurses outside the country.

If I'm not mistaken the Philippines was once only 2nd to Japan in terms of development, now it has fallen so far behind to countries like Malaysia, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, S. Korea, etc. Even China has long ago surpass it in terms of development. Even Vietnam which went through a war with the USA and had economic sanctions placed on it is about to surpass the Philippines.

You can only blame leaders like Marcos.

Comment

The Answer is always D.) Just Super Size It!

and you get the passing grade

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      Hamburger University
                      McDonald's Center of Training Excellence

http://corporate.mcdonalds.com/mcd/c...niversity.html
                      No way that can be real....

Comment

Working...
                      X