Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Destroys Rocky Fielding in Three For WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judging by how many points you have I'm sure you the same hoe I embarrassed last night... 😂
    You stupid fuccing Urkel! Lol
    Get a Life biitch! You got ran out of here for being so fuccing dumb and not even 24 hours later you have a new account...
    You really are fuccing pathetic!
    But I'm done wasting my time on your stupid ass!
    Bye Felicia!

Comment

• Callum Smith did it in one!

So what gives you the right to call every one all kinds of B*I*t*c*h*es and hoe's?
      Last edited by TJ highway; 12-19-2018, 05:38 AM.

Comment

• Great win for Canelo and congratulations to him on winning the belt!

Comment

• Originally posted by alexjust View Post
          What a mismatch...Canelo is making a career of the weak or those who are past their prime.

If he goes back to 160 he'll be waiting for Jacobs or Andrade to grow old before he fights them.
          Cough cough choke. Excuse me. Hey anyone know the date Canelo fights Danny Jacobs?

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
            Easy fight for Ped-nelo! Interesting to see the jump to Super middleweight. Canelo might be a big middleweight but I don't see it at Super Middleweight!

I don't see him staying at Super Middleweight. Don't get me wrong, I see Canelo winning easily. But sticking around is another story.

"Zurdo" Gilberto Ramírez is like 6'2" and have a 4 inch reach advantage. The hits like a monster and can take a punch.

What about that kid David Benavidez "El Bandera Roja" just as tall as Zurdo but with a punishing reach advantage of about 4 1/2 inches.

Did I forget to mention Callum Smith! 6 ft 3 in, 78 in reach 25 and 0 with 18 wins by KO!

DAZN got an easy fight for Canelo that's all this is!
            One down.

Comment

Working...
            X