Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Destroys Rocky Fielding in Three For WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy fight for Ped-nelo! Interesting to see the jump to Super middleweight. Canelo might be a big middleweight but I don't see it at Super Middleweight!

I don't see him staying at Super Middleweight. Don't get me wrong, I see Canelo winning easily. But sticking around is another story.

"Zurdo" Gilberto Ramírez is like 6'2" and have a 4 inch reach advantage. The hits like a monster and can take a punch.

What about that kid David Benavidez "El Bandera Roja" just as tall as Zurdo but with a punishing reach advantage of about 4 1/2 inches.

Did I forget to mention Callum Smith! 6 ft 3 in, 78 in reach 25 and 0 with 18 wins by KO!

DAZN got an easy fight for Canelo that's all this is!

Comment

This is a garbage fake title fight.

Comment

Canelo's english is really coming along.

Comment

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
          Canelos gonna vacate that belt as soon as he gets it
          nah

i think theyll do canelo vs ggg 3 at 168 for the WBA regular Super middleweight title

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            This is a garbage fake title fight.
            I make sure on my RBRs that the titles are written for what they are

in this fight its for the WBA "regular" World super middleweight title while callum smith has the WBA "super" World SMW title

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              I make sure on my RBRs that the titles are written for what they are

in this fight its for the WBA "regular" World super middleweight title while callum smith has the WBA "super" World SMW title
              I'm not mad at you for this. I'm only mad at you in the Trump thread homie.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                I'm not mad at you for this. I'm only mad at you in the Trump thread homie.
                baaaahhhh thats politics theres always gonna be disagreements there thats the nature of that

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                  Dude this undercard is pretty damn good, including the untelevised fights.

24 hours later LeMule and Vergil Ortiz are off the card smh

Comment

couple thoughts from the weighin

1. Fielding is massive in size compared to Canelo

2. Who is the Dominican kid that got all up in Ryan Garcia's face and shoved him? lol

Ring Girl lol

Last edited by bigdunny1; 12-14-2018, 04:23 PM.

Comment

nelo gonna walk in that fight at 180-190 lbs. He wins of course (Oscar has his rat paws in this).
                      Last edited by Don Pichardo; 12-14-2018, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X