Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch Didn't DARE to be GREAT. Ducked KOVALEV!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    The OP is the same clown who used to call himself Floyds Mask, Mirko Troll Cop, etc, and this thread is just a round about way to shit on all fighters who don't "dare to be great" by moving up divisions .. AKA, Golovkin.
    I don't know of these people you are referring to. And what do you mean on all fighters? Don't you cry about "Clenelo" yet you still root for Fury? That doesn't make sense, and you're still justifying Oxilofrine when Eddie Hearn himself said UKAD needs revision. So what's with your inconsistency with PEDS? You do realize Froch just dissed Groves retirement, so surely you would empathize for Groves?

And why didn't Froch, who's bigger than Groves, challenge himself at 175? Froch is a HUGE Super Middleweight whom could easily make 175.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
      This geezer was giving GGG a change to fight at a catch above 168... which logically means Froch would prefer 175. This is common sense. And Groves is bigger than GGG.

Let's be real, at 168, Froch is a big guy. The way he looked super drained in all his weigh ins shows he easily rehydrated to 185lbs on fight night. Even his walk around weight was the same frame as the Krusher. And we all know, Groves is a big guy as well at 168.

Ever since Billy Joe Saunders got caught, my perspective with UK boxing and the use of Oxilofrine and what Hearn said regarding UKAD, I think a lot of UK boxers have taken advantage of this loophole. No wonder many boxers took advantage of this wonder drug to cut weight EASILY all while UKAD allows it.. smh. I mean Callum Smith is HUGE and hydrating to 185lbs +

With all that being said, Froch saw an older BHOP try against Kovalev, but Froch wouldn't dare try to snag more belts at 175 where he would be comfortable?
      wow......

you sure know how to make a lot of threads for having a new account here..............

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        The OP is the same clown who used to call himself Floyds Mask, Mirko Troll Cop, etc, and this thread is just a round about way to shit on all fighters who don't "dare to be great" by moving up divisions .. AKA, Golovkin.
        He's banned again now LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
          I don't know of these people you are referring to. And what do you mean on all fighters? Don't you cry about "Clenelo" yet you still root for Fury? That doesn't make sense, and you're still justifying Oxilofrine when Eddie Hearn himself said UKAD needs revision. So what's with your inconsistency with PEDS? You do realize Froch just dissed Groves retirement, so surely you would empathize for Groves?

And why didn't Froch, who's bigger than Groves, challenge himself at 175? Froch is a HUGE Super Middleweight whom could easily make 175.
          What a sad existence. He's been creating alts with his drivel and getting banned for the last 2-3 years yet keep coming back. What is in it for him I wonder? Just an utterly bizarre fixation.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            He's banned again now LOL.
            He'll be back. The terminator has nothing on that lunatic.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              What a sad existence. He's been creating alts with his drivel and getting banned for the last 2-3 years yet keep coming back. What is in it for him I wonder? Just an utterly bizarre fixation.
              He has an obsessive drive to crap on GGG and everything British ... except Eubank Jr.

He truly is a bizarre individual.

Comment

Froch has fought everybody dumbass. Stupid fkin thread

Comment

Working...
                X