Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who looks after their fighters better, Hearn or Warren?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who looks after their fighters better, Hearn or Warren?

How come Warren can't even give Fury the home advantage?
    He fought Klitschko in Germany.
    The Fury Wilder 2 fight will again be in the US,
    despite claiming Fury won the fight.

Warren has been sued by many of his former fighters, Hearn has not. What does that tell you?

Comment

Maybe fury just isn't a diva and a warrior. He will fight any body any where

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        Maybe fury just isn't a diva and a warrior. He will fight any body any where
        Fury calls himself, "uneducated."
        Warren may be taking advantage of this "uneducated" guy.

Comment

Or maybe Warren just doesn't have the craftiness and ingenuity of Hearn.

Comment

I've never heard of Hearn having Bob Arum and Don King problems with his fighters. I will give him credit for that.

Sky Sports wouldn't let him get away with that type of behavior. It reflects badly on the company. Just like when Arum didn't pay Manny for his ESPN Plus fight Manny got paid out quickly. ESPN is not about to have **** like that going on. If Bob was still with HBO Manny would still be waiting on his money

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
              Warren has been sued by many of his former fighters, Hearn has not. What does that tell you?
              Warren has also been shot in the head and almost killed by one his former fighters.

Comment

I think Fury is not a worldly individual.

Comment

Hearn

Warren REGULARLY is in court battles with fighters who leave him, he's been assaulted and shot by his fighters before. He writes scathing critiques of them in the national press.

Hearn I don't recall ever doing any of the above

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                    Well, Hearn has been compared to a slave master by wilder and broner. sooooooo there's that

Comment

Working...
                    X